Have you contacted us lately, either by phone or by radio? We are here to help you 24 hours every day. We encourage your feedback, praise or complaint.
Also, if you would like information concerning the number of complaints received by ECC and/or statistics of the number of calls received, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone, fax, mail or e-mail.
If your request concerns a particular call, please include as much of the following detailed information pertaining to the call as possible:
- Date of incident.
- Time of incident.
- Location of incident.
- What telephone number did you call us from?
- What telephone number did you dial to get us? Were you transferred?
(This information will help us track your request for service.)
- When you spoke to us how would you rate our overall competence?
- Were we prompt? Were we knowledgeable?
- Was our behavior and/or overall attitude...
...professional? ...polite? ...helpful? ...unhelpful?
- How would you rate our overall quality of service?
- Do you have any community corncerns for your neighborhood?
- Do you have any recommendations and/or suggestions for improvement? What could we have done better, or differently?
Please include your name, address, phone number and e-mail address if you would appreciate a reply. (This is optional of course.)
Address your request to:
- Thomas Hanson, Executive Director
- Emergency Communications Center
- 2306 Ivy Road
- Charlottesville, Virginia 22903
- Office: 434-971-1765
- Fax: 434-971-1767
Thank you for your time!