The Water Resources Division implements a number of programs to protect the water resources and other natural resources of
the County. Some of our main programs are:
- educating and involving the public
- ensuring the proper maintenance of publicly and privately-owned stormwater management facilities
- enforcing the prohibition of illicit discharges
- responding to citizen inquiries regarding drainage issues
- designing and building capital projects
The division often works in partnership with staff from other departments and local environmental colleagues.
Click here to visit our more comprehensive website.
Greg Harper - Water Resources Manager - (434) 296-5816 x3410
Responsible for implementing the water resources capital improvement program (CIP), administration of various stormwater management programs, integrated water resources planning, and watershed master planning.
Repp Glaettli - Stormwater Inspector - (434) 296-5816 x3424
Responsible for implementing a stormwater management facilities inspection and reporting program, responding to citizen inquiries regarding water resources issues, and stormwater education.