Inmate Telephone Service as of 12/15/15
NOTE: There are several ways to add funds but review the information in its entirety to ensure you select the best option for you. ACRJ nor IC Solutions are responsible for refunds.
Albemarle-Charlottesville Regional Jail has contracted with IC Solutions - an inmate telephone service provider. You can contact IC Solutions at 1-888-506-8407, or visit www.ICSolutions.com to set up a new pre-paid collect account. ACRJ wants to help families stay connected. This is to set up a phone account only.
• TDD/TTY services are provided for the hearing impaired
• Language Line translation is provided (for limited English speaking Inmates and their families)
• Embassy and Consulate contact / access information
You can set up an account to receive free from your client contact email@example.com for more information
o Attorneys still have to be willing to accept the call
You can set up an account to receive free calls from inmates housed at ACRJ contact firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information
o Bondsman still have to be willing to accept the call
There is a difference in an inmate having a phone only account (set up with IC Solutions). An inmate may also have an Inmate Canteen Fund to buy items and make phone calls. Please visit the Inmate Fund Account page for more information. Click here.
Please click here for more information on:
• How to give an inmate a message (also inmates have voicemail)
• How to have your phone blocked and unblocked
• Do’s and don'ts of the inmate telephone service
Questions or concerns of can be addressed to:
Gequetta G. Murray-Key at 434-977-6981 x226 email@example.com