1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Moment of Silence.
4. From the Public: Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
5. Presentation of Certificates of Appreciation.
6. Consent Agenda (on next page).
7. Public hearing to consider the adoption of an ordinance to amend section 4-213 of Chapter 4, Animals and Fowl, Article II, Dogs and Other Animals, of the Albemarle County Code to establish the Farmington Subdivision as an additional area of the County where dogs are prohibited from running at large.
8. SP-2003-086. Unity Church in Charlottesville Extension (Sign #60). Public hearing on a request to allow extension on the expiration date for SUP for church, in accord w/Sec 10.2.2.35 of the Zoning Ord. TM 61, P 4, contains 4.5 acs. Znd RA. Loc on Hydraulic Rd, approx 0.25 mls N of the intersec w/ Lambs Rd. Jack Jouett Dist.
9. SP-2003-088. Jazzercise (Sign #67). Public hearing on a request to allow establishment of an exercise studio in accord w/Sec 27.2.2(15) of the Zoning Ord. TM 61W, Sec 1, Block A ,P 8 contains 2 acs. Znd LI. Loc on N side of Rt 866 (Greenbrier Dr), approx 1/4 ml W of Rt 29N (Seminole Trail). Rio Dist.
10. SP-2003-091. Kappa Sigma International Memorial Headquarters (Sign #56). Public hearing
on a request to allow the fraternal headquarters for Kappa Sigma International in accord w/Secs 18.104.22.168 & 5.1.02 of the Zoning Ord. TM 91, P 16, contains 6.14 acs. Znd R-1. Loc on Rt 20 (Scottsville Rd), approx one ml S of Mill Creek Dr. Scottsville Dist.
11. ZTA-2004-001. Cluster Developments. Public hearing on an Ordinance to amend Sections 10.2.2, By special use permit, 10.3.3.3, Special provisions, and 10.5.2, Where permitted by special use permit, of Chapter 18, Zoning, of the Albemarle County Code, all of which pertain to lands w/in the Rural Areas (RA) zoning district, to delete provisions allowing rural preservation developments having more than twenty development lots by special use permit. Rural preservation developments are a cluster form of development. Effective July 1, 2004, Virginia Code § 15.2-2286(A)(12) will prohibit localities from authorizing cluster developments by special use permit. Rural preservation developments having twenty or fewer development lots will continue to be allowed by right w/in the Rural Areas (RA) zoning district.
12. From the Board: Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
13. Adjourn to May 18, 2004, 4:30 p.m., for Crozet informational meeting at Henley Middle School.
5.1 Approval of Minutes: March 10, 2004.
5.2 Resolution - Enhanced Speeding Fines on Morgantown Road
6.3 Adopt Resolution to accept road(s) in Greenfields Court Subdivision into the State Secondary System of Highways.
6.4 ZTA-2003-002. Personal Wireless Service Facilities. Cancel public hearing and reschedule for July 14, 2004.
6.5 Proclamation recognizing May 2004 as Teen Pregnancy Prevention Month.
6.6 Copy of draft Planning Commission minutes for March 16 and March 23, 2004.
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|