1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Moment of Silence.
4. From the Public: Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
5. Consent Agenda (on next page).
6. Adopt resolution to appoint Richard Wiggans as Director of Finance.
7. Transportation Matters:
1. Overview of VDOT Subdivision Street Requirements.
2. Update on Key West Dam.
3. Discussion: Guidelines for Enhanced Speeding Fines on Morgantown Road (deferred from May 12, 2004).
4. Transportation Matters not Listed on the Agenda.
8. 10:00 a.m. - Presentation: RWSA Update on Water Supply.
9. 10:25 a.m. - Presentation: TJPDC Regional Solid Waste Plan.
10:40 a.m. - Recess
10:50 a.m. – Public Hearings:
10. An ordinance to amend Chapter 2, Administration, of the Albemarle County Code, to amend Section 2-202, Compensation of board of supervisors, to increase the compensation of board of supervisor members by 3% effective July 1, 2004 from $12,104.00 per annum to $12,467.00 per annum.
11. Proposed FY 2005 Budget Amendment.
12. SP-2004-003. WHSV/Channel 19 - Charlottesville (Signs #24&29). Request to remove an existing 175-foot tower that has 23-foot long antenna mounted at its top, & allow replacement w/149-foot tall tower that would have 40-1/2 foot long antenna extending from its top. Proposal also includes expansion of existing bldg to accommodate transmittal equipment supporting establishment of new local ABC television affiliate. Request made in accord w/Sec 10.2.2.6 of the Zoning Ord. TM 91, P 28I, is part of larger parcel identified as TM 91, P 28 which contains 234.165 acs. Znd RA. Loc on Carter's Mountain Trail, approx 1 mile S of intersec w/Rt 53 (Thomas Jefferson Pkway). Scottsville Dist.
13. 11:30 a.m. – Work Session: Crozet Master Plan (critical elements and implementation measures).
14. 12:15 p.m. - Closed Session: Personnel and Legal Matters.
Reconvene in Meeting Room 235
15. Certify Closed Session.
17. 1:30 p.m. – Crozet Master Plan (continued from morning session, if needed).
18. 2:00 p.m. - North Pointe.
19. 3:00 p.m. – Subdivision Text Amendment.
20. From the Board: Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
5.1 Approval of Minutes: December 18(A), 2003 and January 7, 2004.
5.2 Proclamation recognizing June 3, 2004 as National Hunger Awareness Day.
5.3 Adopt Resolution of Appropriations for FY 2004/2005 Budget and Resolution of Official Intent for use of VPSA Bond Proceeds.
5.4 Revisions to Personnel Policies (P-02, P-63, P-88 and delete P-64 [content included in P-63]).
5.5 Commonwealth’s Attorney Compensation – Salary Supplement.
5.6 Requested FY 2004 Appropriations.
5.7 Community Development Department Project Status Report.
5.8 Copy of letter dated April 27, 2004 from John Shepherd, Manager of Zoning Administration, to Tara Rowan Boyd, re: Official Determination of Development Rights and Parcels – Tax Map 103, Parcels 1, 1B, 1C, 1D, 1E, 1F and 1G (property of University of Virginia Foundation) Section 10.3.1.
5.9 Copy of notice from the Department of Mental Health, Mental Retardation and Substance Abuse Services, re: Application of Addiction Recovery Systems, LLC, to license opiate replacement service (methadone maintenance) at 1575 State Farm Blvd., in Albemarle County, Virginia.
5.10 Update on Total Rewards Strategy.
5.11 Copy of letter dated April 29, 2004 from John Shepherd, Manager of Zoning Administration, to Tara Rowan Boyd, re: Official Determination of Development Rights and Parcels – Tax Map 17, Parcels 22A, 22E and 22F (property of Mariah II LLC c/o Thomas A. Saunders III) and Tax Map 17, Parcels 21 & Tax Map 29, Parcel 33B (property of Melissa Lynn Bailey) Section 10.3.1.
5.12 VDOT Monthly Report for June 2004.
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|