4:00 P.M., MEETING ROOM 235
1. Call to Order.
2. Work Session: Stormwater Master Plan Financing.
6:00 P.M., MEETING ROOM 241
4. Reconvene and Call to Order.
5. Pledge of Allegiance.
6. Moment of Silence.
7. From the Public: Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
8. Consent Agenda (on next page).
9. SP-2004-010. Moore’s Building Parking (Brown Auto Group) (Sign #83) Public hearing on a request to allow stand alone parking in accord w/Sec 24.2.2 (12) of the Zoning Ord which allows for stand alone parking & parking structures. TM 78 P 16 contains 4.87 acs. Znd HC. Loc on US Rt 250 E (Richmond Rd), approx .1 mile from intersec of Richmond Rd & Rt 20 N (Stony Point Rd). Rivanna Dist.
10. SP-2004-012. Verulam Farm Conservation Group LLC/Nextel Partners (Signs #85&86). Public hearing on a request to allow construction of a personal wireless service fac w/wooden monopole, approx 101 ft in total height & 10 ft above height of tallest tree w/in 25 ft. The proposed facility would include flush-mounted panel antennas & ground equipment stored in a 200 sq ft building. This application is being made in accord w/Sec [10.2.2.6] of the Zoning Ordinance which allows for microwave & radio-wave transmission & relay towers in the RA. TM 74 P 17 contains 356.26 acs. Znd RA. Loc on Bloomfield Rd (Rt 677), approx .75 miles from intersec of Rt 637 & Rt 677. Samuel Miller Dist.
11. ZMA-2004-002. Townhouses Fontaine Avenue (Sign # 80). Public hearing on a request to rezone 12.606 acs from HC to PRD to allow 60 dwelling units. TM 76, Ps 12A&12G. Loc on N side of Rt 702 (Fontaine Ave), approx .25 miles W of the intersec of Fontaine Avenue & Rt 29. (The Comp Plan designates this property as Neighborhood Service, in Neighborhood 6.) Samuel Miller Dist.
12. ZMA-2004-003. Avon Park (Sign # 81). Public hearing on a request to rezone 9.976 acs from R1 to R6 to allow 16 single family & 43 townhouse units. TM 90 P 32. Loc on Rt 742 (Avon Str Ext.), approx one-half mile S of the intersec of Avon St Ext. & Stony Creek Dr. (The Comp Plan designates this property as Neighborhood Density, recommended for 3-6 du/ac, in Neighborhood 4.) Scottsville Dist.
13. ZTA-2003-002. Personal Wireless Service Facilities. Public hearing on an Ordinance to amend Secs 3.1, Definitions, 5.1.40, Personal wireless service facilities, 10.2.1, By right, 10.2.2, By special use permit, 12.2.1, By right, 12.2.2, By special use permit, 13.2.1, By right, 13.2.2, By special use permit, 14.2.1, By right, 14.2.2, By special use permit, 15.2.1, By right, 15.2.2, By special use permit, 16.2.1, By right, 16.2.2, By special use permit, 17.2.1, By right, 17.2.2, By special use permit, 18.2.1, By right, 18.2.2, By special use permit, 19.2.1, By right, 19.2.2, By special use permit, 20.3.1, By right, 20.3.2, By special use permit, 20A.6, Permitted uses, 22.2.1, By right, 22.2.2, By special use permit, 23.2.1, By right, 23.2.2, By special use permit, 24.2.1, By right, 24.2.2, By special use permit, 25.2.2, By special use permit, 27.2.1, By right, 27.2.2, By special use permit, 28.2.1, By right, 28.2.2, By special use permit, 220.127.116.11.1, By right within the floodway, 18.104.22.168.1, By special use permit within the floodway, of Chapter 18, Zoning, of the Albemarle County Code. This proposed amendment would define terms related to personal wireless service facilities, establish a three-tier process for reviewing applications for personal wireless service facilities based upon prescribed criteria, & allow personal wireless facilities by right or by special use permit in the identified zoning districts depending on the tier under which the facility qualifies consistent with the Comprehensive Plan's Personal Wireless Service Facilities Policy.
14. From the Board: Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
8.1 Approval of Minutes: March 3, 2004.
8.2 SP-2003-084. Dennis Enterprises - Rio Road (Sign # 55). (Applicant requests deferral until September 8, 2004).
8.3 Copy of draft Planning Commission minutes of June 22, 2004.
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|