1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Moment of Silence.
4. From the Public: Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
5. Farm Tour Announcement.
6. Consent Agenda (on next page).
7. 9:20 a.m. - Transportation Matters:
a. Reallocation of Secondary Road Funds for Route 29 North Corridor/Northern Development Areas
b. Criteria Utilized to Rank Secondary Roads (continued from September 1, 2004).
d. Transportation Matters not Listed on the Agenda.
8. 10:00 a.m. – Rural Areas Fire/Rescue Staffing Standards.
9. 10:20 a.m. - MACAA Presentation, Noah Schwartz, Executive Director.
10:30 a.m. - RECESS
10. 10:40 a.m. – Citizen Survey Results.
11. 11:10 a.m. – End-of-Year 2003-04 Financial Report.
11:30 a.m. – PUBLIC HEARINGS:
12. Proposed FY 2004 Budget Amendment.
13. Proposed FY 2005 Budget Amendment.
14. Ordinance to amend Albemarle County Code Appendix A.1, Acquisition of Conservation Easements (ACE) Program by amending Section A.1-108, Ranking Criteria, and Section A.1-111, Purchase of Conservation Easement.
15. To consider granting temporary and perpetual sanitary sewer line easements across Tax Map 91 Parcel 8B (Route 20 South).
16. 12:00 Noon – Update - Comprehensive Revision of the Subdivision Ordinance (STA-2001-08).
17. 12:15 p.m. - Closed Session: Personnel and Legal Matters.
18. Certify Closed Session.
20. 1:30 p.m. – Parks & Recreation Consultants Report.
2:00 p.m. – PUBLIC HEARINGS:
21. ZMA-2003-05. The Meadows Expansion Amendment (Sign #57). Request to rezone 26.843 acs from PRD to PRD to allow addition of 40 new dwelling units at The Meadows residential community. TM 56, Ps 14C&14C1. Loc on Rt 240 (Crozet Ave), approx 1/4 ml N of intersec of Crozet Ave & Rt 250W (Rockfish Gap Turnpike). (The 1996 Comp Plan, Land Use Plan designates this property as Neighborhood Density Residential [3.01-6 du/ac] in the Community of Crozet. White Hall Dist.
22. SP-2004-00028. Snow’s Rental Units (Sign #69). Request to establish contractor’s outdoor storage on TM 90, P 35. This property consists of approx 8.167 acs. Znd LI & EC. Outdoor storage & display in the EC requires SUP in accord w/provisions of Sec 184.108.40.206(b) of the Zoning Ord. The Loc on E side of Rt 742 (Avon St) opposite Mill Creek S. Scottsville Dist.
23. SP-2004-00039. ALLTEL/Keswick II (Signs #43&55). Request to allow 3 flush-mounted antennas to be mounted to existing self-supporting tower & three equipment shelters in accord w/Sec [10.2.2.6] of the Zoning Ord which allows microwave & radio-wave transmission & relay towers in the RA Dist. TM 94, P 41A1. Znd RA & EC. Loc on Rt 250E (4460 Richmond Rd) near Boyd Tavern, just W of where Richmond Rd & Rt 794 (Three Chopt Rd) intersect. Scottsville Dist.
24. 2:45 p.m. - Albemarle County Service Authority Jurisdictional Area Boundaries/Rural Area Policy.
25. 3:10 p.m. - Rural Areas Comprehensive Plan Amendment (CPA-2003-006).
26. 4:00 p.m. - North Pointe Rezoning.
27. From the Board: Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
28. Adjourn to October 13 at 3:00 P.M.
6.1 Approval of Minutes: March 17(N) and April 7, 2004.
6.2 Proclamation recognizing October 2004 as Domestic Violence Awareness Month.
6.3 Proclamation recognizing October 2004 as Let’s Talk Month (Family Sexuality Education Month).
6.4 Resolution authorizing the issuance of Industrial Development Authority Revenue Bonds for the Thomas
Jefferson Foundation, Inc., in an amount not to exceed $15,000,000.
6.5 Greenway License Agreement with Route 240 Holdings, LLC (Crozet Park to Lickinghole Greenway).
6.6 Greenway License Agreement with Daily property (Crozet Park to Lickinghole Greenway).
6.7 Deed of Easement Agreement with Rivanna Water and Sewer Authority establishing County park at
6.8 Albemarle County’s Priorities for Primary Road System Improvements.
6.9 Resolution to accept Rosedell Lane (Route 1663) in Rosemont Subdivision into the State Secondary System
6.10 Resolution to accept Little Fox Lane (Route 1266) in Cory Farm Subdivision into the State Secondary
System of Highways.
6.11 Resolution to accept roads in Keswick Farms Subdivision, Phase 1 and 2, into the State Secondary
System of Highways.
6.12 FY 2005/06 County Operating Budget and Capital Improvements Plan (CIP) Events Calendar.
6.13 Thomas Jefferson Planning District Commission (TJPDC) Draft Legislative Program.
6.14 Copy of Draft Planning Commission minutes for July 20, August 24 and September 14, 2004.
6.15 Copy of letter dated September 10, 2004 from John Shepherd, Manager of Zoning Administration, to Kenneth
L. Klotz, re: Official Determination of Development Rights and Parcels – Tax Map 111, Parcel 8Z2
(property of Kenneth L. KlotzI - Section 10.3.1.
6.16 Copy of letter dated September 15, 2004 from Janice D. Sprinkle, Deputy Zoning Administrator, to
Constance Hallquist, re: Official Determination of Development Rights and Parcels – Tax Map 79A1,
Parcels D1, D2, D20, D25, D33, E1, E4, E7 and E9 - Section 10.3.1.
6.17 Copy of Statement of Assessed Values for Local Tax Purposes for Railroads and Interstate Pipeline
Transmission Companies as prepared by the Virginia Department of Taxation.
6.18 Copy of assessment made for year 2004 by the State Corporation Commission of Virginia of real and
personal property of electric light and power corporations, electric suppliers, gas and pipeline distribution
corporations, telecommunications companies and water corporations as of the beginning of the first day of
January 2004 for Albemarle County.
6.19 Draft 29H250 Phase 2 Report (link is through TJPDC site).
6.20 VDOT Monthly Report for October 2004.
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|