1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Moment of Silence.
4. From the Public: Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
5. Presentation: GFOA Awards.
6. Consent Agenda (on next page).
7. 9:15 a.m. - Transportation Matters:
a. Work Session: Six Year Secondary Road Plan.
b. Criteria Utilized to Rank Secondary Road Projects.
c. Transportation Matters not Listed on the Agenda.
8. 10:15 a.m. - Virginia Department of Forestry Presentation, Nelson J. Shaw, Area Forester.
9. 10:30 a.m. - Presentation: Southern Albemarle Historic District.
10:45 a.m. - RECESS
10. 10:55 a.m. – Biodiversity Work Group Presentation.
11. 11:10 a.m. – Affordable Housing Policy Advisory Committee Report.
12. 11:30 a.m. - Social Services Advisory Board Annual Report.
13. 11:40 a.m. - Human Resources Annual Report.
14. 11:50 a.m. - Update on Lane Auditorium Renovations (continued from September 1).
15. 12:10 p.m. – Closed Session.
16. Certify Closed Session.
2:00 p.m. – Public Hearings:
18. Proposed FY 2005 Budget Amendment.
19. An ordinance to amend Chapter 15, Taxation, Article VII, of the Albemarle County Code, that amends Section 15-704, Persons eligible for exemption, and Section 15-705, Amount of exemption, relating to Tax Relief for the Elderly and Disabled Program.
20. Moorman’s River Agricultural and Forestal District Review. Periodic review of the Moorman’s River Agricultural & Forestal District and consider amending section 3-222, Moorman’s River Agricultural & Forestal District, of Division 2, Districts, of Article II, Districts of Statewide Significance, of Chapter 3, Agricultural & Forestal Districts, of the Albemarle County Code. The proposed ordinance would add TMPs 43-16B2, 43-16B3, 29-4E, 43-33E and 43-34D1 to the district, and any other parcels for which a request for addition is received before the board acts on the proposed ordinance, would remove TMPs 42-25C, 42-25C1, 43-17, 43-18, 43-18A, 43-18C, 43-18F, 43-23A, 43-23D, 43-33D, 43-34, 43-34A1, 43-34A2, 29-15C and 28-37D from the district, and any other parcels for which a request for withdrawal is received before the board acts on the proposed ordinance, would make a clerical correction to the section by adding or deleting identified parcels previously added or withdrawn from the district, and would continue the district and set the next district review date deadline of December 1, 2014.
21. 2:30 p.m. – Update on Comprehensive Revision of the Subdivision Ordinance (STA-2001-08).
22. 2:45 p.m. – Review of Business Plan Report.
3:00 p.m. - Work Sessions:
23. Parks and Recreation Consultants Report.
24. Rural Areas Comprehensive Plan Amendment (CPA-2003-006).
25. From the Board: Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
26. Adjourn to December 7, 2004, 3:00 p.m., Meeting with Legislators.
6.1 Approval of Minutes: July 14 and September 8, 2004.
6.2 Approval of two ACE Appraisals for Year 2003-04.
6.3 Request for Military Leave Pay – W. Coleman Gentry.
6.4 Mountain Top Farm Road Name Change Request.
6.5 Crozet Master Plan Comprehensive Plan Amendment Revision (CPA-2003-07).
6.6 Requested FY 2004 Appropriation (Form #2004094).
6.7 Approval of Addendum to Interjurisdictional Agreement between the County, City of Charlottesville and
University of Virginia for the regional 800 MhZ public safety radio communications system.
6.8 Contribution - Virginia Hosting NACo Conference in 2007.
6.9 Copy of letter dated November 11, 2004 from John Shepherd, Manager of Zoning Administration, to Tara Rowan Boyd, re: Official Determination of Development Rights and Parcels – Tax Map 43, Parcel 30B (property of Philips Howard Hamilton, Trustee) - Section 10.3.1.
6.10 Copy of minutes of the Development Areas Initiative Steering Committee (DISC) II meetings of October 19 and October 26, 2004.
6.11 VDOT Monthly Report for December 2004.
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|