1. Call to Order.
2. Work Session: Business Plan.
5. Pledge of Allegiance.
6. Moment of Silence.
7. From the Public: Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
8. Consent Agenda (on next page).
9. ZMA-2004-00021. Delta Kappa Epsilon at UVA (Sign #92). Request to rezone 0.22 acs, which is currently unzoned, to R-6 to allow expansion of boarding house (fraternity house). TM 76A P C5. Loc at 173 Culbreth Rd behind Campbell Hall at the University of Virginia. (The Comp Plan designates this property as Institutional in Neighborhood 6.) Jack Jouett Dist.
10. CPA-2004-0006. Stormwater Master Plan. Proposal to amend the Natural Resources and Cultural Assets component of the Comp Plan by adding a stormwater master plan that identifies stream resources to be protected & restored as development occurs, regional stormwater facilities, & watershed projects that can be implemented in conjunction with development; provides guidance for land use planning & neighborhood master planning; & promotes public & private stormwater solutions based on needs & opportunities at the watershed scale.
11. CPA-2003-006. Rural Areas Comprehensive Plan Amendment. Proposal to amend the Albemarle County Comprehensive Plan by adding Chapter 4, Rural Areas. Chapter 4 would describe the existing rural areas, the history of land use policies for the rural areas, & trends in rural areas land use & development; establish a vision for the rural areas within Albemarle County; identify guiding principles for the rural areas & land uses therein; establish policies, objectives & strategies for achieving desired land use patterns, density & residential development for the rural areas; establish policies, objectives & strategies for infrastructure & providing community services within the rural areas; & establish policies, objectives & strategies towards using & developing fiscal tools that will enable the County & its citizens to fulfill the guiding principles & achieve the policies & objectives of Chapter 4.
12. From the Board: Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
8.1 Approval of Minutes: May 5, October 13 and October 27, 2004.
8.2 Amendment of Personnel Policy Manual – Adoption of resolution establishing Employee Recognition Policy.
8.3 Barry E. and Tracy M. Meade, Deed of Dedication Agreement – Rivanna Greenway.
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|