1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Moment of Silence.
4. From the Public: Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
6. Consent Agenda (on next page).
7. 9:30 a.m. - Transportation Matters:
a. VDOT Monthly Report for January, 2006.
b. Matters not Listed on the Agenda.
8. 10:00 a.m. - PVCC Annual Update, Dr. Frank Friedman.
9. 10:15 a.m. - Human Resources Annual Report, Kimberly Suyes.
10. 10:30 a.m. - Status on Foxfield, Ben Dick.
10:45 a.m. – Recess.
11. 10:55 a.m. – FY06 Second Quarter Financial Report.
12. 11:05 a.m. - FY 2004-05 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR).
13. 11:20 a.m. – Financial Assurance for School Board Underground Storage Tanks.
14. 11:25 a.m. – Update on removal of signs in VDOT right-of-way (deferred from January 4, 2006)
15. 11:40 a.m. – Update on Places29, Endorsement of Vision and Guiding Principles.
16. 12:10 p.m. - Preliminary Review of Options for Retirees.
17. Closed Session.
18. Certify Closed Session.
19. 1:45 p.m. - Boards and Commissions.
b. Establishment of Crozet Advisory Council.
2:00 p.m. – Public Hearings:
20. A proposed Lease Amendment requested by the Charlottesville Waldorf School for the old Crozet Elementary School building that would extend the lease until July 31, 2007 with an option to renew until January 31, 2008.
21. A proposed Lease Agreement for the Towe Park tenant house.
22. SP-2005-024. Schuyler Country Store (Sign #29). PROPOSAL: Country store, in accord w/Sec 10.2.2(22) of the Zoning Ord which allows for country stores. ZONING CATEGORY/GENERAL USAGE: Tax Map 126 Parcel 34, contains 2.69 acres & is zoned RA, Rural Areas. Located at 8429 Schuyler Rd (Rt 800), approximately 1,200 feet north of its intersection with Howardsville Turnpike (Rt 602). MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: Scottsville.
23. 2:30 p.m. - Proposed Annual Revalidation of Land Use Taxation Program.
24. 3:00 p.m. - Fire/Rescue Related Issues:
a. Volunteer Funding Policy.
b. Career Staffing at the Charlottesville-Albemarle Rescue Squad.
3:30 p.m. – Work Sessions:
25. Community Development.
a. Five Year Work Program.
b. Development Review Processes (deferred from January 11, 2006).
c. Proffer Policy Update.
26. From the Board: Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
Adjourn to February 8, 2006, 2:00 p.m.
6.1 Approval of Minutes: December 7(A), 2004 and October 12, 2005.
Requested FY2006 Appropriations.
6.3 Resolution: Reasonable Solutions for I-81: A Six Point Plan for the Future.
6.3 Copy of letter dated January 5, 2006 from John Shepherd, Manager of Zoning Administration, to Jeanette Tuck, Huckleberry Hill Farm LLC, re: Official Determination of Development Rights and Parcels – Tax Map 19, Parcels 1 and 4 (property of Huckleberry Hill Farm LLC) - Section 10.3.1.
6.4 Copy of letter dated January 5, 2006 from John Shepherd, Manager of Zoning Administration, to Sally Emma Fields, re: Official Determination of Development Rights and Parcels – Tax Map 81, Parcel 48 (property of Daniel G. Fields Estate) - Section 10.3.1.
6.5 Copy of letter dated January 5, 2006 from John Shepherd, Manager of Zoning Administration, to Jessie T. Hook, re: Official Determination of Development Rights and Parcels – Tax Map 84, Parcel 11B (property of Edward W. Hook, Jr., Revocable Trust, Jessie T. Hook Sole-Acting Trustee) - Section 10.3.1.
6.6 Copy of draft Planning Commission minutes for December 13, 2005.
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|