1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Moment of Silence.
4. From the Public: Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
6. Consent Agenda (on next page).
7. 9:30 a.m. - Board to Board Presentation, School Board Chairman.
8. 9:45 a.m. - Transportation Matters:
a. VDOT Monthly Report, March, 2006.
b. Matters not Listed on the Agenda.
9. 10:30 a.m. - SUB-2005-391. Old Trail Creekside II Phase 1 Subdivision & SUB-2006-007. Old Trail Clayton Subdivision Open Space Dedication to Public Use.
10:50 a.m. – Recess.
10. 11:00 a.m. – Public hearing: FY 2005-06 Budget Amendment.
11. 11:10 a.m. – Development Review Process.
12. 11:45 a.m. - County Executive’s Operating and Capital Budgets.
13. Closed Session.
14. Certify Closed Session.
15. 1:45 p.m. - Boards and Commissions.
16. 2:00 p.m. - From the Board: Committee Reports and Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
Recess and Reconvene in Room 235
17. 2:20 p.m. – North Pointe Rezoning Request.
6.1 Approval of Minutes: September 7, October 5, October 12, October 19, November 9A&N and December 14, 2005.
6.2 Wickham Pond, Request to set public hearing to amend the Albemarle County Service Authority jurisdictional area to provide water and sewer service to Tax Map 56, Parcel, 92.
6.3 Resolution to Support application by for the Buckingham Branch Railroad Company for funding from Rail Preservation Fund.
6.4 Final Endorsement of the Places29 Vision and Guiding Principles.
6.5 Resolution to accept road(s) in the Quarries Subdivision, Phase 3, into the Secondary System of State Highways.
6.6 Resolution to accept the relocation of Route 662 in the State Secondary System of Highways.
6.7 Resolution to accept road(s) in Deerwood Subdivision into the Secondary System of State Highways.
6.8 Volunteer Fire Rescue Funding Policy.
6.9 2005 Website Annual Report.
6.10 2005 Fourth Quarter Building Report as prepared by the Department of Community Development, Office of Geographic Data Services.
6.11 2005 Year End Building Report as prepared by the Department of Community Development, Office of Geographic Data Services.
6.12 Review of Road Extension Regulations in the Subdivision Ordinance.
6.13 Second Quarter Report for JAUNT services for FY06.
6.14 Memorandum dated February 1, 2006 from Jonathon D. Earl, to Robert W. Tucker, Jr., County Executive, re: Planned use for the 2006 Justice Assistance Grant to Albemarle County.
6.15 Copy of Albemarle County Service Authority Board of Directors minutes of December 13, 2005 and January 10 and January 11, 2006.
6.16 Copy of letter dated February 14, 2006 from John Shepherd, Manager of Zoning Administration, to Paul D. Julian, re: Official Determination of Development Rights and Parcels – Tax Map 139, Parcels 25, 25A, 25D, 25E, 25F, 25G and 28 (property of Dunterry LLC) Section 10.3.1.
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|