1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Moment of Silence.
4. From the Public: Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
5. Consent Agenda (on next page).
6. SP-2005-00031. Allen, Edward P. - Home Occupation, Class B. (Sign #33). PROPOSED: Multiple businesses in S/F residential dwelling; four employees. ZONING CATEGORY/GENERAL USAGE: RA -- Rural Areas: agricultural, forestal, and fishery uses; residential density (0.5 unit/acre). SECTION: 10.2.2.31 Home Occupation Class B; 5.2 Home Occupation. COMPREHENSIVE PLAN LAND USE/DENSITY: Rural Areas - preserve and protect agricultural, forestal, open space, and natural, historic and scenic resources/density (.5 unit/acre). LOCATION: TM 41, Parcel 1B, 4746 Sugar Hollow Road (SR 614); approx 600 feet west of intersection of SR 810 and SR 614. MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: White Hall.
7. ZMA-2005-0005. Liberty Hall (Cross Property), Sign #69. PROPOSAL: Rezone 8.01 acres from R1 (1 unit/acre) Residential to NMD Neighborhood Model District - residential (3 - 34 units/acre) mixed with commercial, service and industrial uses to allow office uses up to approx. 8,500 square feet in size and up to 53 residential units in single family, townhouses, and multifamily. PROFFERS: Yes. EXISTING COMPREHENSIVE PLAN LAND USE/DENSITY: Crozet Master Plan designates the property CT3 Urban Edge: single family residential (net 3.5-6.5 units/acre) supporting uses such as religious institutions and schools and other small-scale non-residential uses, and CT4 Urban General: residential (net 4.5 units/acre single family, net 12 units/acre townhouses/apartments, net 18 units/acre mixed use) with supporting uses such as religious institutions and schools and mixed uses including retail/office. ENTRANCE CORRIDOR: Yes. LOCATION: TM 56, Parcels 97A, 97A1 & 97 (only a .833 acre southwest portion of the property as shown on the General Development Plan) along Radford Lane near its intersection with Rockfish Gap Turnpike (Rt 250 W). MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: White Hall.
8. From the Board: Committee Reports and Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
9. Adjourn to March 20, 2006, 1:00 p.m., Room 235.
5.1 Approval of Minutes: September 7, October 5, October 19 and November 9, 2005.
5.2 Thomas Jefferson HOME Consortium, allocation of HOME Fund.
5.3 Housing Choice Voucher Program Annual Plan, set public hearing for April 12, 2006.
5.4 Memorandum dated March 3, 2006, from Ron White, re: Community Development Block Grants.
5.5 Certificate recognizing March 2006 as governmental Purchasing Month in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|