1. Call to Order.
2. Work Session: Overview of County Transportation Planning Process.
4. Call to Order.
5. Pledge of Allegiance.
6. Moment of Silence.
7. From the Public: Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
8. Consent Agenda (on next page).
9. ZMA-2005-0005. Liberty Hall (Cross Property), Sign #69. PROPOSAL: Rezone 8.01 acres from R1 (1 unit/acre) Residential to NMD Neighborhood Model District - residential (3 - 34 units/acre) mixed with commercial, service and industrial uses to allow office uses up to approx. 8,500 square feet in size and up to 53 residential units in single family, townhouses, and multifamily. PROFFERS: Yes. EXISTING COMPREHENSIVE PLAN LAND USE/DENSITY: Crozet Master Plan designates the property CT3 Urban Edge: single family residential (net 3.5-6.5 units/acre) supporting uses such as religious institutions and schools and other small-scale non-residential uses, and CT4 Urban General: residential (net 4.5 units/acre single family, net 12 units/acre townhouses/ apartments, net 18 units/acre mixed use) with supporting uses such as religious institutions and schools and mixed uses including retail/office. ENTRANCE CORRIDOR: Yes. LOCATION: TM 56, Parcels 97A, 97A1 & 97 (only a .833 acre southwest portion of the property as shown on the General Development Plan) along Radford Lane near its intersection with Rockfish Gap Turnpike (Rt 250 W). MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: White Hall. (Deferred from March 15, 2006.)
10. From the Board: Committee Reports and Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
8.1 Authorize County Executive to Execute Lease Agreement for Temporary Fire Rescue Facility.
8.2 Resolution to Authorize the County Executive to Accept Deeds and to Enter into License Agreements for Greenways.
8.3 Resolution Designating Rural Rustic Road Paving Projects.
8.4 Requested FY2006 Appropriations.
8.5 Set Public Hearing on Ordinance to Change Location of Polling Place for Northside Precinct in the Rio Magisterial District.
8.6 Cancel August 9, 2006 Board of Supervisorsí meeting.
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|