September 20, 2006
Joseph D Strickler or William R Herring
262 Yancey Mill Lane
Crozet, VA 22932
RE: SP 2006-017: Floral Images (Sign #55)
TM 55 Parcel 99
Dear Mr. Strickler and Mr. Herring:
The Albemarle County Planning Commission, at its meeting on September 12, 2006, unanimously recommended approval of the above-noted petition to the Board of Supervisors.
Please note that this approval is subject to the following conditions:
1. Special Use Permit 2006-17 Floral Images shall be developed in general accord with the concept plan dated August 24, 2006, prepared by W. R. Strickler, and titled “Floral Images” (Attachment A.)
2. One vehicular entrance from Yancey Mill Lane shall serve as the only driveway for this parcel. It shall be required to be surfaced with gravel.
3. No walk-in sales shall be permitted on the premises.
4. A maximum of seven (7) client visits per week shall be permitted on the premises.
5. The total area of the workshop shall be limited to 1,200 square feet.
6. This use shall commence within 3 years of the date of approval rather than the 24 months stated in section 126.96.36.199.
7. Hours of operation are required to be limited to 8:00 am to 4:00 pm Monday through Saturday.
View staff report and attachments
View PC minutes
Return to regular agenda
Please be advised that the Albemarle County Board of Supervisors will review this petition and receive public comment at their meeting on October 4, 2006.
If you should have any questions or comments regarding the above noted action, please do not hesitate to contact me at (434) 296-5832.
Amy Ransom Arnold