1. Call to Order.
2. Work Sessions:
3:00 p.m. - 3:45 p.m. - Discussion: Alternatives to amend and update County Code
regulating firing of
firearms in the County (deferred from November 1, 2006).
b. 4:00 p.m. - 5:15 p.m. - Mountain Overlay District and Rural Areas Resource Protection.
3. 5:15 p.m. - Recess.
4. Call to Order.
5. Pledge of Allegiance.
6. Moment of Silence.
7. From the Public: Matters not Listed for Public Hearing on the Agenda.
8. Consent Agenda (on next page).
9. Red Hill Community Well. PUBLIC HEARING to amend the Jurisdictional Area Boundary of the Albemarle County Service Authority to provide water service to Tax Map 87B, Parcels 4, 4A, 6, 6A, 6B, 7, 7A, 8, and 10, located on Taylors Gap Road (Route 710) and Tax Map 87B, Parcels 9, 10A, 11, 12, 60, 60A, 60B, and 61 located on Red Hill School Road (Route 760).
10. ZMA-2005-007. Haden Place (Signs #12,13). PROPOSAL: Rezone 6.69 acres from R-2 Residential (2 units/ acre) to NMD Neighborhood Model District - residential (3 - 34 units/acre) mixed with commercial, service and industrial uses for 20 single family homes and 14 townhomes. TAX MAP/PARCEL: TM 55 Parcel 69 & TM 56 Parcel 9. MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: White Hall. (Continued from October 11, 2006)
11. ZTA-2005-005. Temporary Farm Worker Housing. PUBLIC HEARING to Amend Sections 3.1 ("Definitions"), 5 ("Supplemental Regulations"), and 10 ("Rural Areas") of Chapter 18, Zoning, of the Albemarle County Code. This ordinance would amend Section 3.1 by adding definitions of "Farm", "Farm worker housing, Class A" and "Farm worker housing, Class B"; Section 5 by adding supplemental regulations for temporary farm worker housing; and Section 10 by adding temporary farm-worker housing facilities for 10 or fewer residents as a by-right use (farm worker housing, Class A), and temporary farm-worker housing facilities for more than 10 residents as a use requiring a special use permit (farm worker housing, Class B).
ZMA-2006-012. UVA Foundation-Advanced Research & Technology
Building Annex (Signs 35,36,40)
PUBLIC HEARING - PROPOSAL: Rezoning on CO-Commercial Office (offices, supporting commercial and service uses; and residential use by special use permit at 15 units/acre) zoned property to allow an additional 30,000 square feet for a building square footage total of 565,000. PROFFERS: Yes. EXISTING COMPREHEN-SIVE PLAN LAND USE/DENSITY: Office Service - office uses, regional scale research, limited production and marketing activities, supporting commercial, lodging and conference facilities, and residential (6.01-34 units/acre) in the Development Area. ENTRANCE CORRIDOR: Yes. LOCATION: Ray C. Hunt Drive in the Fontaine Research Park, located on Fontaine Avenue, adjacent to the northeast of the Rt.29/250 Bypass in Neighborhood 6 of the Development Area. TAX MAP/PARCEL: TMP 76-17B, 17B6. MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: Samuel Miller.
13. From the Board: Committee Reports and Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
8.1 Approval of Minutes: March 13(A), May 10A/N, August 1(A) and August 3(A), 2006.
8.2 Resolution authorizing the issuance of revenue bonds by the Industrial Development of the Town of Louisa, in an amount not to exceed $8,000,000 for the benefit of the Region Ten Community Services Board, Inc.
8.3 Resolution authorizing the issuance of revenue bonds by the Industrial Development of Fluvanna County in an amount not to exceed $4,000,000 for the benefit of the Westminster-Canterbury of the Blue Ridge, located at 250 Pantops Mountain Road in Albemarle County.
8.4 Resolution allowing the County to participate in VDoTís Revenue Sharing Program for FY 2007.
8.5 Resolution supporting Proposed Workforce Housing Legislation.
8.6 Resolution to accept road(s) in Crozet Glen Subdivision into the State Secondary System of Highways.
8.7 Resolution to accept road(s) in Country Oaks Subdivision into the State Secondary System of Highways.
8.8 Resolution to accept road(s) in Marshall Subdivision into the State Secondary System of Highways.
8.9 Resolution to accept road(s) in Grayrock, Phase IV, Subdivision into the State Secondary System of Highways.
8.10 Crozet Crossing Trust Fund Ė 2006 Annual Report.
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|