1. Call to Order.
2. 3:00 p.m.
a. Adopt FY 2007/08 Capital and Operating Budgets.
b. Adopt Calendar Year 2007 Tax Levy Resolution.
Recess at 5:15 p.m.
Reconvene at 6:00 p.m.
3. Call to Order.
4. Pledge of Allegiance.
5. Moment of Silence.
6. From the Board: Committee Reports and Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
7. From the Public: Matters Not Listed for Public Hearing on the Agenda.
8. Consent Agenda (on next sheet).
9. Public Hearing: Housing Choice Voucher Annual Plan.
10. PUBLIC HEARING: PROJECT: SP-2006-008. SOCA South Fork Expansion (Sign #66). PROPOSAL. Soccer club/office with outdoor field and training courts, one indoor arena. ZONING CATEGORY/GENERAL USAGE: RA - Rural Areas: agricultural, forestal, and fishery uses; residential density (0.5 unit/acre); FH Flood Hazard Overlay to provide safety and protection from flooding. SECTION: 10.2.2.2 (Clubs, lodges, civic, patriotic, fraternal); 5.1.02 (Clubs, Lodges). COMPREHENSIVE PLAN LAND USE/DENSITY: Rural Areas - preserve and protect agricultural, forestal, open space, and natural, historic and scenic resources/ density (0.5 unit/acre). LOCATION: 1717 Polo Grounds Road (Rt. 643), 1.2 miles east of the intersection with US 29 North. TAX MAP/PARCEL: TM 46 Parcels 22 and 22C. MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: Rivanna.
11. Request to set public hearing to amend the Jurisdictional Area Boundary to provide sewer service to Tax Map 46, Parcel 22 and 22C located adjacent to the SOCA sports facility on Polo Grounds Road.
12. PUBLIC HEARING: PROJECT: ZMA-2006-005, Avinity (Sign #75). PROPOSAL. Rezone approximately 9.5 acres from R-1 Residential (1 unit/acre) to PRD Planned Residential Development (3-34 units per acre with limited commercial use) for a maximum of 124 units at a density of 13.26 units/acre, with proffers. PROFFERS: Yes. EXISTING COMPREHENSIVE PLAN LAND USE/DENSITY: Urban Density Residential (6.01-34 units/acre) and supporting uses such as religious institutions, schools, commercial, office and service uses in Neighborhood 4. ENTRANCE CORRIDOR: Yes. LOCATION: Avon Street Extended (Route 742) approx. 1/2 mile south of intersection with Mill Creek Drive. TAX MAP/PARCEL: TMP 91-14, 90-35J, 90-35K, 90-35I. MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: Scottsville.
13. PUBLIC HEARING: PROJECT: ZMA-2006-011 Whittington PRD Amendment (Sign #70). PROPOSAL: Rezone 182.58 acres from Planned Residential Development (PRD) to PRD with an application plan (see Zoning Ordinance § 18.104.22.168). The PRD district allows residential uses at a density range not to exceed 35 units per acre. The proposed application plan would allow 96 residential units and a residential density of approximately 0.53 residential units per acre. PROFFERS: Yes. EXISTING COMPREHENSIVE PLAN LAND USE/DENSITY: Rural Areas - preserve and protect agricultural, forestal, open space, and natural, historic and scenic resources/ density (.5 unit/ acre). ENTRANCE CORRIDOR: No. LOCATION: Old Lynchburg Road [Route # 631] approximately 500 feet north of the intersection with Forest Lodge Drive. TAX MAP/PARCEL: 89-95, 90-3, 90-45, 90-46, 90-47, 90-48. MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: Samuel Miller.
14. From the Board: Committee Reports and Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
8.1 Resolution of the Industrial Development Authority authorizing the issuance of revenue bonds, pursuant to the Industrial Development and Revenue Bond Act, in an amount not to exceed $60,000,000 for Martha Jefferson Hospital.
8.2 Resolution of Support for Application to the Virginia Department of Transportation for Multimodal Corridor Plan for the US 29 and US 33 Development Areas in Greene County.
8.3 Resolution of the Industrial Development Authority authorizing the issuance of revenue bonds, pursuant to the Industrial Development and Revenue Bond Act, in an amount not to exceed $30,000,000 for Thomas Jefferson Foundation, Inc.
8.4 Copy of letter dated March 30, 2007, from John Shepherd, Manager of Zoning Administration, to James C. McDaniel, Jr. and Nancy S. McDaniel, re: OFFICIAL DETERMINATION OF PARCELS AND DEVELOPMENT RIGHTS -- Tax Map 135, Parcels 15A, 18, 19, 22 & 22E-Scottsville District (Property of James C. McDaniel, Jr. & Nancy S. McDaniel) Section 10.3.1.
8.5 Board to Board, Communications report of activities from the Albemarle County School Board, dated April 4, 2007.
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|