1. Call to Order.
2. 2:30 p.m. – 2:45 p.m. - Report on pesticides, herbicides and cleaners on County property, Pat Mullaney.
3. 2:45 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. - Work Session: FY 2008-2013 Capital Improvements Program (CIP).
4. 4:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. - JOINT MEETING WITH PLANNING COMMISSION
a. Work Session: Housing Committee recommendations, re: Affordable Housing.
5. 5:15 p.m. - Recess.
6. Call to Order.
7. Pledge of Allegiance.
8. Moment of Silence.
9. From the Board: Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
10. From the Public: Matters Not Listed for Public Hearing on the Agenda.
11. Consent Agenda (on next sheet).
12. Staff Update and to receive public comments on Cismont Zoning Violation (TMP 65-20), an illegal junkyard located on Campbell Road in the Cismont area of Albemarle County.
13. APPEAL: SUB-2006-375, Ashcroft West – Preliminary: Private Street Waiver Request: Request for re-approval of a preliminary plat to allow the creation of 28 new lots. The property is described as a portion of Tax Map 78 - Parcel 57, which contains 253.7 acres zoned R-1 (Residential), RA (Rural Areas) and PRD (Planned Residential Development) adjacent to the Franklin, Ashcroft, Fontana, and the proposed Lakeridge subdivisions. This site is located in the Rivanna Magisterial on the PRD portion of the parcel and proposed access is from the east through the Ashcroft subdivision. The Comprehensive Plan designates this property as being split between Neighborhood Density in Development Areas Neighborhood 3 and Rural Area 2.
14. PUBLIC HEARING: PROJECT: ZMA-2006-005, Avinity (Sign #75). PROPOSAL: Rezone approximately 9.5 acres from R-1 Residential (1 unit/acre) to PRD Planned Residential Development (3-34 units per acre with limited commercial use) for a maximum of 124 units at a density of 13.26 units/acre, with proffers. LOCATION: Avon Street Extended (Route 742) approx. 1/2 mile south of intersection with Mill Creek Drive. TAX MAP/PARCEL: TMP 91-14, 90-35J, 90-35K, 90-35I. MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: Scottsville.
15. PUBLIC HEARING: PROJECT: ZMA-2001-008, Rivanna Village at Glenmore (Signs #16,17,19,20,21). PROPOSAL: Rezone approx 93 acres from RA -- Rural Areas which allows agricultural, forestal, and fishery uses; residential density (0.5 unit/acre) residential (3-34 units/acre) with limited commercial uses and PRD Planned Residential District which allows residential (3-34 units/acre) with limited commercial uses to NMD Neighborhood Model District which allows residential (3-34 units/acre) mixed with commercial, service and industrial uses. A maximum of 521 dwellings is proposed with an overall gross density of 5.6 units/acre. LOCATION: Intersection of Glenmore Way and Route 250 East. TAX MAP/PARCEL: a 4.583 acre portion of Tax Map 93A1, Parcel 1 and a 0.741 acre portion of Tax Map 93A1-1 zoned Glenmore PRD; Tax Map 93A1, Parcels 2, 3 & 4; Tax Map 80, Parcel 46, 46A, 46C, 46D, 46E, 50,and 55A all zoned RA Rural Areas; and Tax Map 79 parcel 25A also zoned PRD. MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: Scottsville.
16. PUBLIC HEARING: ZMA-2005-015. Hollymead Town Center Area A-1 (Signs #15,51,53,73): PROPOSAL: Rezone 31 acres from RA - Rural Areas (agricultural, forestal, and fishery uses; residential density (0.5 unit/acre)) to PDMC - Planned District Mixed Commercial (large-scale commercial uses; and residential by special use permit (15 units/ acre)) to allow for 278,000 square feet of office retail. LOCATION: Tax Map 32, parcels 42A, 42C, a portion of Tax Map 32, parcel 44, a portion of Tax Map 32, parcel 45, and Tax Map 46, parcel 5, located to the south of the southern entrance to the Hollymead Town Center (Town Center Drive) and north of Powell Creek along Route 29 North. MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: Rio. The Comprehensive Plan's Town Center designation is accompanied with the "Conceptual Master Plan & Design Guidelines for the Hollymead Town Center".
17. PUBLIC HEARING: SP-2005-027. Hollymead Town Center Area A - Drive Up Window for Bank (Signs #15,51,53,73): PROPOSAL: Drive-up banking facility with three lanes. ZONING CATEGORY/GENERAL USAGE: A rezoning application has been submitted to rezone these parcels from RA - Rural Areas - agricultural, forestal, and fishery uses; residential density (0.5 unit/acre) to PD-MC Planned Development Mixed Commercial (large-scale commercial uses; and residential by special use permit 15 units/ acre). LOCATION: Inside the Hollymead Town Center, along Town Center Drive (Southern entrance to Hollymead Town Center) approximately 300 feet from Route 29 North. TAX MAP/PARCEL: A portion of Tax Map 32, Parcel 42A (exact location on file in the Department of Community Development) and a portion of Tax Map 32, Parcel 42C (exact location on file in the Department of Community Development) equaling .5 acres. MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: Rio.
18. From the Board: Committee Reports.
19. Adjourn to June 20, 2007, 2:00 p.m.
11.1 ZMA-2007-0001. Hollymead Town Center Area A-2. Cancel public hearing.
11.2 CPA-2005-009. Southern Urban Area B Study Amendment and CAP-2005-005. Granger Tract CPA. Cancel public hearing and reschedule for August 1, 2007.
11.3 Request to abandon an unused right-of-way of State Route 683 (Shelton Mill Road). Samuel Miller Dist.
11.4 Virginia Department of Education Pre-School Pilot Grant Submission for FY2008.
11.5 Cancel July 18, 2007, Board of Supervisors’ meeting.
11.6 Copy of letter dated May 23, 2007, from William D. Fritz, Chief of Zoning, to Cliff Kavanaugh, re: OFFICIAL DETERMINATION OF PARCELS AND DEVELOPMENT RIGHTS -- Tax Map 118, Parcel 8-Scottsville District (Property of Victor I and Audur V. Kugajevsky) Section 10.3.1.
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|