1. Call to Order.
2. 2:00 p.m. 3:15 p.m. Work Session: ZMA-2005-015 and SP-2005-027. Hollymead Town Center Area A-1 and ZMA-207-001. Hollymead Town Center Area A-2.
Recess 3:15 p.m.
3. 3:30 p.m. 5:15 p.m. - Work Session: ZMA-2005-17. Biscuit Run.
4. 5:15 p.m. - Recess.
5. Call to Order.
6. Pledge of Allegiance.
7. Moment of Silence.
a. Proclamation recognizing August 26, 2007 as Womens Equality Day.
9. From the Board: Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
10. From the Public: Matters Not Listed for Public Hearing on the Agenda.
11. Consent Agenda (on next sheet).
12. PUBLIC HEARING to consider granting to the Virginia Department of Transportation (VDOT) a permanent drainage easement in Walnut Creek Park.
13. PUBLIC HEARING - PROJECT: ZMA 2004-018. Fontana Phase 4C (Signs #37,45). PROPOSAL: Rezone 17.146 acres from RA Rural Areas which allows agricultural, forestal, and fishery uses; residential density (0.5 unit/acre), R-4 Residential zoning district (4 units/acre) and R-1 Residential zoning district (1 unit/acre) to R-4 Residential zoning district which allows residential uses at 4 units per acre for 34 dwelling units at a gross density of 1.98 units/acre. PROFFERS: Yes EXISTING COMPREHENSIVE PLAN LAND USE/DENSITY: Neighborhood Density Residential - (3-6 units/acre) and supporting uses such as religious institutions and schools and other small-scale non-residential uses in Neighborhood 3 Pantops ENTRANCE CORRIDOR: No LOCATION: At the intersection of Fontana Drive (Rt. 1765) and Via Florence approximately 0.5 miles from the intersection of Fontana Drive and Stony Point Road (Route 20 North) TAX MAP/PARCEL: 78E-A. MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: Rivanna.
14. From the Board: Committee Reports.
11.1 Approval of Minutes: September 6 and December 6, 2006; January 3, January 10, March 14 and May 9, 2007.
11.2 Fiscal Year 2008 Performance Contract between Region Ten and the Virginia Department of Mental Health, Mental Retardation and Substance Abuse Services (VDMHMRSAS).
11.3 Copy of letter dated July 16, 2007, from Ronald L. Higgins, Manager of Zoning Administration, to Lori H. Schweller, Esq., c/o LeClair Ryan, re: OFFICIAL DETERMINATION OF PARCELS -- Tax Map 43, Parcel 40A (Property of Jeffrey F. & Corinne S. Buckalew) Section 10.3.1. Jack Jouett Magisterial District.
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|