1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Moment of Silence.
4. From the Board: Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
5. From the Public: Matters Not Listed for Public Hearing on the Agenda.
6. Consent Agenda.
7. 9:30 a.m. - Transportation Matters:
a. Traffic Operations Issues, Report by Dean Gustafson, VDOT Regional Operations Director.
b. Advance Mills Bridge Update.
c. VDOT Monthly Report.
d. Transportation Matters not Listed on the Agenda.
8. 10:45 a.m. – Rivanna Water and Sewer Authority Update.
9. 11:00 p.m. – Appeal: SUB-2007-102. Warthen Estates Preliminary Subdivision Plat. Request for preliminary plat approval to create five (5) lots on 102.559 acres, to be served by a private street. The property is zoned Rural Areas (RA). The property, described as Tax Map 89 Parcel 72 and 72A, is located on Ambrose Commons Dr approximately 1.7 miles from the intersection of Ambrose Commons Drive and Old Lynchburg Road (State Rt 631). The Comprehensive Plan designates this property as Rural Area in Rural Area 4. Samuel Miller Magisterial District.
10. 11:20 a.m. – Appeal: SDP2007-0025. CV 340A Brownsville /Ramsey Property. Proposal to install a Tier II personal wireless service treetop facility. The proposed facility consists of a 73-foot tall monopole, painted brown with an approximate top elevation of 735 feet, measured above sea level (ASL). The proposed monopole will be 10 feet higher than the identified reference tree located 24 feet east of the tower site. The lease area for the proposed facility is located on property described as Tax Map 56, Parcel 35B, which is approximately 6.82 acres and is zoned R-1, Residential and EC, Entrance Corridor. The site is located north of Rockfish Gap Turnpike [Rt 250] just east its intersection with Shepherd Run [Private] in the White Hall Magisterial District. The Comprehensive Plan identifies part of this property as CT-2, Development Area Reserve within the Crozet Community.
11. 11:40 a.m. – Report: Economic Development Policy, 2007 Data Update.
12. 12:00 p.m. - Closed Session.
13. Certify Closed Session.
2:00 p.m. – Public Hearings:
15. An ordinance to amend Chapter 9, Motor Vehicles and Traffic, of the Albemarle County Code, by amending Article IV, County Vehicle Licenses, Section 9-404, License tax--Amounts. The ordinance would increase the annual County vehicle license tax, effective January 1, 2008, from $25.00 to $38.50 for vehicles with gross vehicle weights of 4,000 pounds or less, from $30.00 to $43.50 for vehicles with gross vehicle weights in excess of 4,000 pounds, from $20.00 to $26.50 for motorcycles, from $9.50 to $19.50 for trailers or semitrailers not designed and used for transportation of passengers with gross vehicle weights of 1,500 pounds or less, and from $20.00 to $30.00 for those trailers with gross vehicle weights in excess of 1,500 pounds.
16. An ordinance to amend Sec. A.1-103, Definitions and construction, Sec. A.1-107, Eligibility criteria, Sec. A.1-108, Ranking criteria, and Sec. A.1-109, Easement terms and conditions, of Appendix A.1, Acquisition of Conservation Easements Program, of the Albemarle County Code.
17. PROJECT: SP-2007-10. Cutright - Development Right. PROPOSED: Special Use Permit to acquire two additional development rights. LOCATION: 3544 Red Hill School Rd; southeast corner of Red Hill School Rd (Rt 760) and Monacan Trail Road (Rt 29) - North Garden. TAX MAP/PARCEL: 88-6A1. MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: Samuel Miller.
18. PROJECT: SP-2007-037. Informed Simplifications, LLC. PROPOSED: Special Use Permit for a Home Occupation, Class B, home office with one part-time employee. LOCATION: 520 Panorama Rd., approximately 1,500 feet north of Manor Rd. TAX MAP/PARCEL: 45-47. MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: Rio.
20. From the Board: Committee Reports.
4:00 p.m. – Joint Meeting with School Board. – Room 235.
21. Call to Order.
22. Review of Oversight Committee’s CIP Recommendations.
23. Matters not Listed on the Agenda.
24. Adjourn to December 12, 2007, 2:00 p.m.
6.1 Approval of Minutes
6.2 Local Government Support Agreement Among the City of Charlottesville, the County of Albemarle, and the Rivanna Solid Waste Authority.
6.3 FY 2008 Appropriations.
6.4 Copy of 2007 Annual Analysis for the Charlottesville/Albemarle Partnership for Children.
6.5 Copy of FY 2007 Jaunt Annual Report.
6.6 Copy of Resolution adopted by the Crozet Community Advisory Council expressing appreciation to David Wyant for his service.
6.7 Copy of Albemarle County Service Authority Board of Director Minutes of October 18, 2007.
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|