1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Moment of Silence.
a. Proclamation recognizing March 2008 as Mediation Month.
b. Resolution recognizing Monticello High School Football Team State Championship.
5. From the Board: Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
6. From the Public: Matters Not Listed for Public Hearing on the Agenda.
7. Consent Agenda (on next sheet).
9:40 a.m. – 10:40 a.m. - Action Items
8. Advocates for a Sustainable Albemarle Population (ASAP) Scope of Work for the “Optimal Sustainable Population Size” Research Project.
9. Request to set public hearing to allow EMS Revenue Recovery.
10:40 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. - Informational Items
10. Piedmont Virginia Community College (PVCC) Annual Presentation, Dr. Frank Friedman.
11. Board-to-Board, Monthly Communications Report from School Board, School Board Chairman.
12. Albemarle County Service Authority/Rivanna Water and Sewer Authority Updates.
11:30 p.m. – Transportation Matters
13. a. VDOT Monthly Report/Advance Mills Bridge Update.
b. Transportation Matters not Listed on the Agenda.
14. Closed Session.
15. Certify Closed Session.
16. Boards and Commissions:
17. 2:00 p.m. – Work Session: Six Year Secondary Road Program.
18. From the Board: Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
3:00 p.m. - Recess
Reconvene at 6:00 p.m. – LANE AUDITORIUM
19. Call to Order.
20. Pledge of Allegiance.
21. Moment of Silence.
a. Proclamation recognizing Virginia Festival of the Book.
23. From the Public: Matters Not Listed for Public Hearing on the Agenda.
24. PUBLIC HEARING to receive comments on the County Executive’s FY 2008/2009 Recommended Budget.
25. Adjourn to March 10, 2008, 1:00 p.m., Room 241.
7.1 Approval of Minutes: March 21A, August 1, August 8, October 3, October 10 and November 27(A), 2007.
7.2 Resolution to accept roads in Massey’s Woods Subdivision into the State Secondary System of Highways.
7.3 Resolution to accept FY 2006-07 landowners’ offers to sell conservation easements.
7.4 Requested FY 2008 Appropriations.
7.5 Albemarle County Public Recreational Facilities Authority Request for Funding.
7.6 Copy of letter dated February 11, 2008, from John Shepherd, Manager of Zoning Administration, to Michael W. Hudson, re: OFFICIAL DETERMINATION OF PARCELS AND DEVELOPMENT RIGHTS - Tax Map 100, Parcels 1 (property of Michael W. Hudson) – Samuel Miller Magisterial District.
7.7 Update on Crozet Downtown Zoning District text amendment (ZTA-2007-005) and possible Zoning Map Amendment.
7.8 Update on Code of Governance Work Session.
7.9 Copy of notice from the Commonwealth of Virginia, Auditor of Public Accounts, of audit of Statement of Assets and Liabilities of Shelby J. Marshall, former Clerk of the Circuit Court of the County of Albemarle, for the period June 1, 2007 through December 31, 2007 (on file in the Clerk’s office).
7.10 Copy of notice from the Commonwealth of Virginia, Auditor of Public Accounts, regarding review of Commonwealth collections and remittances of the Director of Finance and Sheriff of the County of Albemarle, for the year ended June 30, 2007 (on file in Clerk's office).
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|