1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Moment of Silence.
a. Proclamation recognizing October 2009 as Domestic Violence Awareness Month.
b. 2009 Digital Government Award.
5. From the Board: Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
6. From the Public: Matters Not Listed for Public Hearing on the Agenda.
7. Consent Agenda (on next sheet).
9:30 a.m. Presentations/Informational Items:
8. Draft TJPDC Legislative Program, David Blount.
9. Strategic Plan Report.
10. FY 2010 Budget Update.
11. Website Update.
11:30 a.m. Action Items:
12. Public Hearing: FY 2010 Budget Amendment.
13. Public Hearing: To consider the adoption of an ordinance to amend Section 4-200, Running at Large Prohibited, of Chapter 4, Animals and Fowl, Article II, Dogs, of the Albemarle County Code to designate the Montvue Subdivision as an additional area of the County where dogs are prohibited from running at large in the rural areas district.
14. Crozet Master Plan Revision Update.
15. Closed Meeting.
16. Certify Closed Meeting.
17. Boards and Commissions:
2:00 p.m. – Transportation Matters
18. a. VDOT Monthly Report.
b. Discussion: Amendment to the FY2009/10 through 2014/15 Six Year Secondary System Construction Program.
c. Transportation Matters not Listed on the Agenda.
19. 2:45 p.m. - Quarterly Updates:
a. Albemarle County Service Authority, Gary Fern.
b. Rivanna Water and Sewer Authority, Tom Frederick.
20. From the Board: Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
Recess and Reconvene in Room 241.
4:00 p.m. – Joint Meeting with School Board:
21. Call to Order.
22. Discussion: Overview of the FY 2011 Projected Revenues.
23. Discussion: FY 2011 Compensation.
24. Discussion: Review of VERIP Program.
7.1 Approval of Minutes: July 2, 2008 and July 1, 2009.
7.2 FY 10/11 Operating and Capital Budget Calendar.
7.3 FY09 End-of-Year Preliminary Financial Report.
7.4 Resolution of Intent - Farm Stands Zoning Text Amendment.
7.5 Resolution to Amend Personnel Policy P-80, Absences.
7.6 Athletic Field Allocation Policy.
7.7 Crozet Crossings Housing Trust Fund Annual Report.
7.8 Crozet Meadows Expansion Project Quarterly Update.
7.9 Copy of 2009 Statement of Assessed Values for Local Tax Purposes for Railroads and Interstate Pipeline Transmission Companies as prepared by the Department of Taxation.
7.10 Copy of 2009 Certified Statements of Assessed Value for the electric, gas, telecommunications, and water companies, including listing of Motor Vehicle Carrier companies subject to annual Rolling Stock Tax administered by the State Corporation Commission on vehicles for 2009 Tax Year for Albemarle County.
7.11 Copy of taxable values of Public Service Corporations for Tax Year 2009 as prepared by the State Corporation Commission.
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|