1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Moment of Silence.
a. Richard Kast for service on the Route 250 West Task Force.
b. VDEQ Virginia Environmental Excellence Program (VEEP) Award, Larry Simmons, Deputy Director Valley Regional Office, Department of Environmental Quality.
5. From the Board: Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
6. From the Public: Matters Not Listed for Public Hearing on the Agenda.
7. Consent Agenda (on next sheet).
9:45 a.m. Action Items:
8. SDP-2009-009. Arden Place – Request acceptance of open space dedication.
9. Southeast Energy Efficiency Alliance (SEEA) Grant Update and Memorandum of Understanding.
10:15 a.m. Presentations/Informational Items:
10. JAUNT Annual Report.
11. Board to Board Presentation, School Board Chairman.
12. Economic Indicators Report for the First Quarter of FY 2010.
13. Defense Intelligence Agency Rivanna Station Survey Results.
14. Closed Meeting.
15. Certify Closed Meeting.
16. Boards and Commissions:
2:00 p.m. – Transportation Matters
17. a. VDOT Monthly Report.
b. Transportation Matters not Listed on the Agenda.
2:45 p.m. – Public Hearings:
19. FY 2010 Budget Amendment.
20. SP-2008-031. Old Dominion Equine Barn & Riding Ring (Signs 46&48). PROPOSED: Relocation of barn and addition of riding ring for existing veterinary practice. ZONING CATEGORY/GENERAL USAGE: RA - Rural Areas: agricultural, forestal, and fishery uses; residential density (0.5 unit/acre in development lots; EC Entrance Corridor - Overlay to protect properties of historic, architectural or cultural significance from visual impacts of development along routes of tourist access. SECTION: 10.2.2.18, veterinary services, animal hospital (reference 5.1.11 and subject to performance standards in 4.14). COMPREHENSIVE PLAN LAND USE/DENSITY: Rural Areas - preserve and protect agricultural, forestal, open space, and natural, historic and scenic resources/ density (.5 unit/ acre in development lots). ENTRANCE CORRIDOR: Yes LOCATION: 6539 Gordonsville Road (Route 231) at the intersection with St John Road (Route 640). TAX MAP/PARCEL: Tax Map 50 Parcel 20D. MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: Rivanna.
21. Family Divisions/Private Streets.
22. Five Year Financial Plan.
23. From the Board: Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
24. Adjourn to November 11, 2009, 10:00 a.m., Room 241.
7.1 Approval of Minutes: September 2, 2009.
7.2 “Watch for Child Playing” Signage for Proffit Road (Route 649).
7.3 FY 2009 Appropriations.
7.4 Authorize County Executive to execute new Agreement with the Charlottesville/Albemarle Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals to provide pound services for the County of Albemarle and the City of Charlottesville.
7.5 Resolution to request the discontinuance of a portion of Carters Mountain Road (Route 627).
7.6 Proffer Management FY2010 First Quarter Cash and Non-Cash Proffer Report and 2009 Survey of Cash Proffers for State.
7.7 Quarterly Resource Management Review Update.
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|