1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Moment of Silence.
4. From the Board: Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
5. From the Public: Matters Not Listed for Public Hearing on the Agenda.
6. Consent Agenda (on next sheet).
7. Appeal of Planning Commission and Architectural Review Board Decisions on Singleton (AT&T) Tier II Personal Wireless Facility: ARB-201-002 and SDP-2010-003. Request for approval of a treetop personal wireless service facility with a steel/metal monopole that would be approximately 69 feet tall (10 feet above the height of the reference tree), within a 20 x 30 foot lease area. This application is being made in accordance with section 12.2.1. (16) of the Zoning Ordinance which allows for Tier II personal wireless service facilities by right in the (VR) Village Residential zoning district. The site is located on 2856 Morgantown Road [St Rt 738] approximately 600 feet from the intersection of Morgantown Road [State Route 738] and Ivy Road [State Route 250]. The property, described as Tax Map 58A1 Parcel 40F1, is 2.089 acres in size, and is located in the Samuel Miller Magisterial District. The Comprehensive Plan designates the property as Rural Area in Rural Area 3.
8. Jordan Development Corporation Lease Agreement for the Meadows Community Center. To consider leasing to Jordan Development Corporation the Crozet/ Meadows Community Recreation Building, located at 5735 Meadows Drive, Crozet, Virginia (Parcel 05600-00-00-014B0), for use as a leasing and management office for the Meadowlands Apartments and as a community center.
9. Oak Hill Sewer Phase 1 Project. To receive comments on the installation of sanitary sewer in the Oak Hill neighborhood through a Community Improvement Grant.
10. Economic Development Action Plan.
11. From the Board: Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
6.1 Resolution of intent to amend the Subdivision Ordinance to allow the waiver of standards for private streets serving 6 or more lots in planned developments under appropriate criteria.
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|