1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Moment of Silence.
a. Farmington Country Club/The First Tee National School Program.
b. Sherriff’s Office Reaccreditation, Chip Harding.
c. Albemarle Firefighters Association for their fundraising in support of the MDA, Liz Nixon.
d. Proclamation recognizing the 100th Anniversary of the Crozet Volunteer Fire Company.
e. Virginia Wine Month - October 2010, Lee Catlin.
5. From the Board: Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
6. From the Public: Matters Not Listed for Public Hearing on the Agenda.
7. Consent Agenda (on next sheet).
9:45 a.m. – Public Hearings:
8. FY 2011 Budget Amendment and Appropriations.
9. To consider granting an easement to 1100 Crozet Avenue, LLC across property owned by the County known as Parcel ID 05600-00-00-01100. This easement would be for the construction and maintenance of a sanitary sewer line by 1100 Crozet Avenue, LLC on the County property to provide sewer service to 1100 Crozet Avenue (Parcel ID 056A2-01-00-00700).
10:15 a.m. – Presentations Items
10. 10:15 a.m. - JAUNT’s Annual Report, Donna Shaunesey.
11. 10:30 a.m. - Update on Proposed Tethering Ordinance.
12. 11:00 a.m. - County Owned Properties Overview, Bill Letteri.
13. Closed Meeting.
14. Certify Closed Meeting.
15. Boards and Commissions:
16. 1:50 p.m. - TMDL Update, Rivanna River Basin Commission, Leslie Middleton.
2:00 p.m. - Work Sessions:
17. Places 29: A Master Plan for the Northern Development Areas, David Benish/Judy Wiegand.
18. Solid Waste Management Options, Mark Graham.
19. From the Board: Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
4:00 p.m. – Joint Meeting with School Board.
20. Call to Order.
21. Total Compensation Report.
22. Adjourn to October 12, 2010, 9:00 a.m., Room 241.
7.1 Approval of Minutes: June 9(A) and June 9(N), 2010.
7.2 FY 2010 ACE Appraisals and Easement Acquisitions.
7.3 FY 2010 Budget Amendment and Appropriations
7.4 FY 2010/12 Operating and Capital Budget Calendar.
7.5 Rivanna River Basin Commission Memorandum of Understanding regarding grant for Downtown Crozet Stormwater Wetlands Project.
7.6 2008 State Homeland Security Grant; Citizen Preparedness (CFDA # 97.073) Resolution.
7.7 2009 State Homeland Security Grant; Citizen Preparedness (CFDA # 97.073) Resolution.
7.8 2009 State Homeland Security Grant; Regional Emergency Operations Center Plan Project (CFDA # 97.073) Resolution.
7.9 Resolution requesting roads in Retriever Run Subdivision into the State Secondary System of Highways.
7.10 Resource Management Review Update.
7.11 Library Analysis Scope of Work.
7.12 FY10 End-of-Year Preliminary Financial Report.
7.13 VDoT Monthly Report.
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|