1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Moment of Silence.
4. Election of Chairman.
5. Election of Vice-Chairman.
6. Appointment of Clerk and Senior Deputy Clerk.
7. Set Meeting Times, Dates and Places for Calendar Year 2011.
8. Set Dates for Hearing Zoning Text Amendments Requested by Citizens.
9. Rules of Procedure, Adoption of.
10. Boards and Commissions Policy, Adoption of.
11. From the Board: Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
12. From the Public: Matters Not Listed for Public Hearing on the Agenda.
13. Consent Agenda (on next sheet).
9:45 a.m. Public Hearing
14. PROJECT: SP-2010-000026. Pink Ribbon Polo (Signs #63&64). PROPOSED: Amend SP-2006-000003 to remove condition of approval #4 which requires submittal of application by November 3, 2010, to renew the special use permit by five years (May 3, 2011) from the date of the approval. LOCATION: 6640 Roseland Farm, Crozet (King Family Vineyards) south west intersection of Jarmen's Gap Rd. ( Rt. 691) and Half Mile Branch Rd. (Rt. 684). TAX MAP/PARCEL: 05500000008000 and 05500000008100. MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: White Hall.
10:00 a.m. – Action Items
15. 10:00 a.m. – Discussion: Community Advisory Councils, Lee Catlin.
16. 10:30 a.m. – Ordinance Amendment - Chapter 4, Animals and Fowl.
17. 11:00 a.m. - General District Court/Circuit Court Study, Bill Letteri.
18. 11:30 a.m. - CIP Funding Strategy, Bill Letteri.
19. Closed Meeting.
20. Certify Closed Meeting.
21. Boards and Commissions:
2:00 p.m. – Presentations Items
22. 2:00 p.m. - Piedmont View-Transmission Line Expansion, F. Scott Reed.
23. 2:30 p.m. - Department of Social Services Advisory Board Annual Report.
24. 2:45 p.m. Quarterly Updates:
a. Albemarle County Service Authority, Gary O’Connell.
b. Rivanna Water and Sewer Authority, Tom Frederick.
3:30 p.m. - Work Session:
25. CPA-2005-010. Places29 Master Plan. (continued from December 1, 2010).
26. From the Board: Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
13.1 Approval of Minutes: November 10, 2010.
13.2 FY 2011 Budget Amendment and Appropriations.
13.3 Resolution of Intent to Amend Zoning Regulations Relating to Outdoor Amplified Music at Farm Wineries.
13.4 Acquisition of Conservation Easements (ACE) Update for FY 2009-10 Applicant Class.
13.5 Set public hearing for proposed revision of Precious Metals Ordinance.
13.6 Comprehensive Services Act Management Update.
13.7 Resource Management Review Update.
13.8 Annual Report on Wind Turbines permitted since Ordinance adopted.
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|