1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Moment of Silence.
4. From the Board: Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
5. From the Public: Matters Not Listed for Public Hearing on the Agenda.
6. Consent Agenda.
7. PROJECT: SP-2010-00029. Hungarian Bakery (Sign #65). PROPOSED: Special Use Permit for a Home Occupation Class B to allow a bakery within an existing barn; no customers on-site. ZONING CATEGORY/ GENERAL USAGE: RA Rural Areas - agricultural, forestal, and fishery uses; residential density (0.5 unit/acre in development lots). SECTION: 10.2.2 (31) Home occupation, Class B (reference 5.2). COMPREHENSIVE PLAN LAND USE/DENSITY: Rural Areas - preserve and protect agricultural, forestal, open space, and natural, historic and scenic resources/ density (.5 unit/ acre in development lots). ENTRANCE CORRIDOR: No. LOCATION: 1850 Brown's Gap Turnpike (Rt. 680) at intersection with Luxor Terrace Dr. TAX MAP/PARCEL: 057000000001A0. MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: White Hall.
8. ZTA-2009-00012. Home Occupations. Amend Secs. 3.1, Definitions, 4.15.2, Definitions, 4.15.6, Signs exempt from the sign permit requirement, 5.1, Supplementary regulations, 5.1.34, Accessory apartment, 10.2.1, By right, 10.2.2, By special use permit, 31.5, Zoning clearance, 35.1, Fees; amend, reorganize and rename Sec. 5.2, Home occupations, 5.2.1, Clearance of zoning administrator required, 5.2.2, Regulations governing home occupations, 5.2.3, Certain permits required; repeal Sec. 5.2.4, Revocation; and add Sec. 5.2.A, Home occupations in the rural areas zoning district, to Chapter 18, Zoning, of the Albemarle County Code.
9. ZTA-2010-00007. Body Shops. Amend Sec. 24.2.2, By special use permit, of Chapter 18, Zoning, of the Albemarle County Code. This ordinance would amend Sec. 24.2.2 by adding body shops as a use permitted by special use permit in the Highway Commercial (HC) zoning district.
10. ZMA-2010-00014. Hollymead Town Center (A-1) (Signs #33,36&37). PROPOSAL: Rezone 59.162 (portions) acres from Planned Development-Mixed Commercial (PD-MC) zoning district which allows large-scale commercial uses; and residential by special use permit (15 units/acre) to Planned Development-Mixed Commercial (PD-MC) zoning district which allows large-scale commercial uses; and residential by special use permit (15 units/acre), in order to amend the existing proffers. PROFFERS: Yes. EXISTING COMPREHENSIVE PLAN LAND USE/ DENSITY: Town Center-compact, higher density area containing a mixture of businesses, services, public facilities, residential areas and public spaces, attracting activities of all kinds. (6.01-34 dwelling units per acre) in Hollymead Development Area. ENTRANCE CORRIDOR: Yes. LOCATION: Hollymead Town Center Area A-1, the southwest quadrant of Seminole Trail (US 29) and Towncenter Drive in the Hollymead Development Area. TAX MAP/PARCEL: 032000000042A0, 04600000000500, 03200000004400 (portion), 03200000004500 (portion) MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: Rio.
11. From the Board: Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
6.1 Request from applicant to withdraw ZMA-2006-0008 – Berkmar Business Park.
6.2 Housing Funds - Contingent Approval of Donations to Nonprofit Agencies.
6.3 FY 2011 Budget Amendment and Appropriation.
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|