1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Moment of Silence.
a. National Tourism Week Proclamation.
b. Business Appreciation Week 2011.
5. From the Board: Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
6. From the Public: Matters Not Listed for Public Hearing on the Agenda.
7. Consent Agenda (on next page).
9:40 a.m. - Public Hearings:
8. Compensation of members of Board of Supervisors. To consider an ordinance to amend Chapter 2, Administration, of the Albemarle County Code, to amend Section 2-202, Compensation of board of supervisors, to increase the compensation of the members of the Board of Supervisors by an inflation factor of 1% effective July 1, 2011 from $14,542.00 per annum to $14,687.00 per annum.
9. Acquisition of Conservation Easements Program (ACE). To consider an ordinance to amend Appendix A.1, Acquisition of Conservation Easements Program, of the Albemarle County Code by amending Sec. A.1-103, Definitions and construction, Sec. A.1-108, Ranking criteria, and Sec. A.1-109, Easement terms and conditions. This ordinance would amend the definition of “family member”, amend the criteria for which points are awarded to rank parcels, and amend the required terms of County deeds of easement.
10. 2011 Redistricting Plan. Ordinance to establish magisterial districts, election districts, precincts, and polling places.
10:15 a.m. – Presentations:
11. "Dooms - Bremo Transmission Line Rebuild," F. Scott Reed, Dominion Power.
12. Wind Power Energy, Jonathan J. Miles, James Madison University.
13. Economic Vitality Action Plan Quarterly Update, Lee Catlin.
14. Closed Meeting.
15. Certify Closed Meeting.
16. Boards and Commissions:
17. From the Board: Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
7.1 Approval of Minutes: October 6, 2010 and February 9, 2011.
7.2 FY11 Budget Amendment and Appropriations.
7.3 FY 2012-2017 Six Year Improvement Program (SYIP) – County Priorities (other than Secondary roads) – Updated Information.
7.4 FY2011 Third Quarter Cash and Non-Cash Proffer Report.
7.5 Albemarle County Monthly VDoT Report, May, 2011.
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|