1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Moment of Silence.
4. Adoption of Final Agenda.
5. From the Public: Matters Not Listed for Public Hearing on the Agenda.
6. Consent Agenda (on next sheet).
7. Update: Use Value Tax - Revalidation.
8. PROJECT: ZMA 2010-03 Morey Creek Professional Center (Concurrent with SP-2010-09 for a parking structure). PROPOSAL: Rezone 12.606 acres from the PRD Planned Residential District, which allows residential (3 - 34 units/acre) with limited commercial uses to PD-MC Planned Development Mixed Commercial, which allows large-scale commercial uses; and residential by special use permit (15 units/acre) to permit 100,000 square feet of general office space and a parking structure. No residential units are proposed. PROFFERS: Yes. Concurrent with ZMA2010-03, the following proposed special use permit ("SP") within the proposed Morey Creek Professional Center authorized by Zoning Ordinance § 25A.2.2(1): PROJECT: SP-2010-09 Morey Creek Professional Center-Parking Structure (concurrent with ZMA 2010-03). PROPOSAL: Allow parking structures; reference Zoning Ordinance § 23.3.3(4), Parking structures. (Reference 4.12, 5.1.41). The following information applies to both ZMA 2010-03 and SP 2010-09: EXISTING COMPREHENSIVE PLAN LAND USE/DENSITY: Neighborhood Service -- neighborhood-scale retail, wholesale, business, and residential (6.01-34 units/acre) in Neighborhood 6. ENTRANCE CORRIDOR: 76-12A is within the EC; 76-12G is not within the EC. LOCATION: Fontaine Avenue Extended, adjacent to the west of Buckingham Circle. TAX MAP/PARCEL: 076000000012A0 & 076000000012G0. MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: Samuel Miller.
9. 7:00 p.m. - Route 29 Western Bypass. Public comment on Albemarle County’s position to support the proposed construction of a Route 29 Western Bypass.
10. From the Board: Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
6.1 Approval of Minutes: January 5 and February 2, 2011.
6.2. Long Term Care Insurance Coverage for County Employees.
6.3 Letter dated June 28, 2011 from Francis H. MacCall, Senior Planner, to J. Walker Richmond, re: LOD-2011-0003 - OFFICIAL DETERMINATION OF PARCEL OF RECORD AND DEVELOPMENT RIGHTS – Tax Map 25, Parcel 27 (property of Ronald I or Tamara M. Goughnour) White Hall Magisterial District.
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|