1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Moment of Silence.
4. Adoption of Final Agenda.
5. Election of Chairman.
6. Election of Vice-Chairman.
7. Appointment of Clerk.
8. Set Meeting Times, Dates and Places for Calendar Year 2012.
9. Set Dates for Hearing Zoning Text Amendments Requested by Citizens.
10. Rules of Procedure, Adoption of.
11. Boards and Commissions Policy, Adoption of.
a. Governor’s recognition of the Albemarle/Charlottesville Reentry Council.
13. From the Public: Matters Not Listed for Public Hearing on the Agenda.
14. Consent Agenda (on next sheet).
9:45 a.m. - Public Hearing:
15. Virginia Community Development Block Grant Program. To solicit public input on local housing and community development needs in relation to the Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) funding available to the County.
9:55 a.m. – Presentations:
16. 9:55 a.m. – Charlottesville Albemarle Convention Visitors Bureau Marketing Plan Update.
17. 10:15 a.m. – Albemarle County Service Authority Quarterly Update, Gary O’Connell, Executive Director.
18. 10:35 a.m. – Rivanna Water and Sewer Authority Quarterly Update, Tom Frederick, Executive Director.
10:55 a.m. - Recess
11:05 a.m. – Presentations:
19. 11:05 a.m. - Economic Vitality Action Plan Quarterly Report.
20. 11:25 a.m. – Department of Forestry Annual Report, Erik Filep.
21. 11:40 a.m. - Closed Meeting.
22. Certify Closed Meeting.
23. Boards and Commissions:
1:30 p.m. – Action Item:
24. 1:30 p.m. - Resolution to Name the County’s portion of the Meadow Creek Parkway.
25. 1:45 p.m. - Public Safety Classification and Salary Review.
26. From the Board: Committee Reports and Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
14.1 Approval of Minutes: March 14(A), April 6, September 13(A), October 12(A), November 1(A), and November 17(A), 2011.
14.2 FY 2012 Budget Amendment and Appropriations.
14.3 Update on Options Regarding Audio Streaming of Board of Supervisors Meetings.
14.4 Resolution of Intent to Amend and Clarify the Criteria for Issuance of a Special Use Permit for Off-Site Signs.
14.5 Interoperable Emergency Communications Planning Grant (CFDA #97.055) (IECPG – 2009).
14.6 Amendments to 2012 Legislative Priorities.
14.7 Report on First Ten Year of the Acquisition of Conservation Easements (ACE) Program.
14.8 Board-to-Board, January 2012, A monthly report from the Albemarle County School Board to the Albemarle County Board of Supervisors.
14.9 VDoT, Culpeper District, Albemarle County Monthly Report, January 2012.
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|