1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Moment of Silence.
4. Adoption of Final Agenda.
5. Brief Announcements by Board Members.
a. Reaccreditation Certificate – Emergency Communications Center.
7. From the Public: Matters Not Listed for Public Hearing on the Agenda.
8. Consent Agenda.
9. SP-2012-00011. Four Seasons Learning Center (Signs #88&93). PROPOSAL: Amend Special Use Permit to expand enrollment of Child Care Facility (increase maximum number of children in facility from 54 to 60 (6 additional students). No residential units proposed. ZONING CATEGORY/GENERAL USAGE: PUD Planned Unit Development – residential (3-34 units per acre), mixed with commercial, service and industrial uses. SECTION: Chapter 18 Section 126.96.36.199 of the Albemarle County Code, which allows for child care facilities. COMPREHENSIVE PLAN LAND USE/DENSITY: Urban Density Residential – residential (6.01 - 34 units/acre) and supporting uses such as religious institutions, schools, commercial, office and service uses in Neighborhood 1 – Places 29. DEVELOPMENT AREA: Yes. ENTRANCE CORRIDOR: No. AIRPORT IMPACT AREA: Yes. LOCATION: 254 Lakeview Drive Charlottesville VA. TAX MAP/PARCEL: 061X1-00-00-00500. MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: Rio.
10. ZMA-2012-00008. Estes Park- Proffer Amendment (Sign #56). PROPOSAL: Amend proffer #2 of approved ZMA-2010-00011 to now include cash amount for single family detached/attached residential units. Proposed unit type now includes detached and/or attached single family, which are allowed in approved ZMA. Number of units remains the same. PROFFERS: Yes. EXISTING COMPREHENSIVE PLAN LAND USE/DENSITY: Urban Density Residential – residential (6.01 – 34 units/acre); supporting uses such as religious institutions, schools, commercial, office and service uses. ENTRANCE CORRIDOR: No. LOCATION: In the southeast quadrant of the intersection of Proffit Road (Rt 649) and Worth Crossing, approximately 800 feet south of Proffit Road in the Community of Hollymead. TAX MAP/PARCEL: TMP 03200000003300, TMP 03200000003400, 046B4000000500 and TMP 046B40000005A0. MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: Rivanna.
11. From the Board: Committee Reports and Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
12. From the County Executive: Report on Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
13. Adjourn to December 13, 2012, 3:30 p.m., Room 241.
8.1 Consider Resolution to Dissolve the Charlottesville/Albemarle Commission on Children and Families (CCF) Agreement.
8.2 Fiscal Year 2013 County of Albemarle & State Health Department Local Government Agreement.
8.3 SDP-2012-030. Estes Park Site Plan - Variations from ZMA-2010-011.
8.4 Resolution to accept Library Avenue (new Route 867) into the Secondary System of State Highways.
NEW: CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP TO SPEAK AT PUBLIC HEARINGS
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|