1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Moment of Silence.
4. Adoption of Final Agenda.
5. Election of Chairman.
6. Election of Vice-Chairman.
7. Appointment of Clerk and Senior Deputy Clerk.
8. Board 2013 Calendar:
a. Set Meeting Times, Dates and Places for Calendar Year 2013.
b. Set Dates for Hearing Zoning Text Amendments Requested by Citizens.
9. Adoption of Rules of Procedures/Policies:
a. Rules of Procedure.
b. Boards and Commissions Policy.
10. Brief Announcements by Board Members.
11. From the Public: Matters Not Listed for Public Hearing on the Agenda.
12. Consent Agenda (on next sheet).
13. 10:00 a.m. - Albemarle County Service Authority Quarterly Update, Gary OíConnell, Executive Director.
14. 10:20 a.m. - Rivanna Water and Sewer Authority Quarterly Update, Tom Frederick, Executive Director.
15. 10:40 a.m. - Update on FY13-17 Strategic Plan, Louise Wyatt.
11:00 a.m. - Recess
16. 11:15 a.m. - Amendment to the ECC Joint Exercise of Powers Agreement, Tom Hansen.
17. 11:35 a.m. - Ordinance to Amend the Open Burning Provisions in Chapter 6, Fire Protection, of the County Code.
18. Closed Meeting.
19. Certify Closed Meeting.
20. Boards and Commissions:
21. 1:30 p.m. - Industrial Hemp Presentation, James D. Politis, Chairman of Board, Montgomery County.
22. 1:45 p.m. - VDoT Quarterly Report, Joel DeNunzio.
23. 2:15 p.m. - JAUNTíS FY12 Annual Report, Donna Shaunessey.
24. From the Board: Committee Reports and Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
25. From the County Executive: Report on Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
26. Adjourn to January 16, 2013, 4:00 p.m., Lane Auditorium.
12.1 Approval of Minutes: November 8, November 14 and November 28, 2012.
12.2 Cascadia - Special exception to waive overlot grading plan standards for driveways.
12.3 Road name change of Shoppers World Court to Twentyninth Place Court.
12.4 FY2013 Budget Amendment and Appropriations.
12.5 Region Ten Line of Credit Request.
12.6 Regional Joint Resolution of Support for the Proposed Eastward Continuation & Extension of the Lewis & Clark National Historic Trail.
12.7 Board-to-Board, January 2013, A Monthly Report from the Albemarle County School Board to the Albemarle County Board of Supervisors.
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|