1. Call to Order.
2. Work Session: Solid Waste Options Update.
1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Moment of Silence.
4. Adoption of Final Agenda.
5. Brief Announcements by Board Members.
6. From the Public: Matters Not Listed for Public Hearing on the Agenda.
7. Consent Agenda (on next sheet).
8. ACSA Sales Contract. To consider granting easements to the Albemarle County Service Authority on and across the East Rivanna firehouse property (Parcel ID 093A1-00-00-00200), adjacent to Glenmore. The property is jointly owned by Albemarle County and the East Rivanna Volunteer Fire Department. The easements would allow the ACSA to locate a water storage facility and water lines on the property to serve the Rivanna Village community, including Glenmore.
9. PROJECT: SP-2010-00049. Howardsville Camping and SP-2010-00050. Howardsville Canoe Livery. PROPOSALS: SP201000049: Howardsville Camping: Campground with 48 tent sites; SP-2010-00050: Howardsville Canoe Livery: Canoe-rental livery on campground site (see SP-2010-00049). ZONING CATEGORY/GENERAL USAGE: RA Rural Areas - agricultural, forestal, and fishery uses; residential density (0.5 unit/acre in development lots); FH Flood Hazard - Overlay to provide safety and protection from flooding. SECTION: SP-2010-00049 Howardsville Camping: 10.2.2.20 Day camp, boarding camp (reference 5.1.05); SP-2010-00050 Howardsville Canoe Livery: 30.3.05.2.1 (2): Water related uses such as boat docks, canoe liveries, bridges, ferries, culverts and river crossings of transmission lines of all types. COMPREHENSIVE PLAN LAND USE/DENSITY: Rural Areas - preserve and protect agricultural, forestal, open space, and natural, historic and scenic resources/density (.5 unit/acre in development lots). ENTRANCE CORRIDOR: No. LOCATION: Baber Lane, Howardsville, at the intersection of James River Road (Route 626) and Howardsville Turnpike (Route 602). TAX MAP/PARCEL: 139A0000001600, 139A0000001700, 139A0000001900, 139A0000002000, 139A0000002100. MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: Samuel Miller.
10. SP-2011-00002. Castle Hill Cider, SP-2012-00018. Castle Hill Cider Pond & SP-2012-00019. Castle Hill Cider Stream Crossing (Signs #30&32). PROPOSALS: SP-2011-00002: Special Use Permit for farm cidery with special events for up to 3,000 attendees on total of 310.47 acres. SP-2012-00018: Request to permit fill in the floodplain for an existing pond and stream crossing on 185.06 acres. No dwellings proposed. SP-2012-00019: Request to repair existing stream crossing in the floodplain and repair culverts. ZONING: RA Rural Areas - agricultural, forestal, and fishery uses; residential density (0.5 unit/acre in development lots); FH Flood Hazard – Overlay to provide safety and protection from flooding SECTION: SP-2011-00002: 10.2.2.53 Farm winery uses authorized under section 5.1.25 (c) SP-2012-00018: 30.3.05.2.1(1), which allows for dams, levees and other structures for water supply and flood control. SP-2012-00019: 30.3.05.2.1(2), which allows for water related uses such as boat docks, canoe liveries, bridges, ferries, culverts and river crossings of transmission lines of all types. ENTRANCE CORRIDOR: Yes. COMPREHENSIVE PLAN: Rural Areas – preserve and protect agricultural, forestal, open space, and natural, historic and scenic resources/density (0.5 unit acre in development lots). LOCATION: 6065 Turkeysag Road, Keswick. TAX MAP/PARCEL: 049000000018B1, 049000000018B2. MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: Rivanna.
11. From the Board: Committee Reports and Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
12. From the County Executive: Report on Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
7.1 Approval of Minutes: November 8 and November 14, 2012.
7.2 SDP-2012-00056. Yves Delorme, Inc - Minor Site Plan Amendment – Critical Slope Waiver.
7.3 SDP-2012-00065. Shifflett Property - Verizon Wirelessy Tier II Personal Wireless Service Facility.
7.4 Resolution Endorsing Nelson County’s Virginia Department of Transportation FY 13-14 Transportation Alternatives Program Application for the Blue Ridge Tunnel
NEW: CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP TO SPEAK AT PUBLIC HEARINGS
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|