1. Call to Order.
2. Discussion: Solid Waste RFP.
3. Discussion: Proposed Police Firing Range
1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Moment of Silence.
4. Adoption of Final Agenda.
5. Brief Announcements by Board Members.
a. Proclamation recognizing the Monticello District Boy Scouts of America.
b. Proclamation recognizing May 2013 as Fair Housing Month.
7. From the Public: Matters Not Listed for Public Hearing on the Agenda.
8. Consent Agenda (on next sheet).
9. To consider granting easements to Central Telephone Company of Virginia, d/b/a CenturyLink, across property owned by the County located on Boulders Road (Parcel 03200-00-00-005C3). The easements are necessary for the installation and maintenance of underground cables across Boulders Road.
10. To consider granting an easement to the City of Charlottesville, Virginia within a public road owned by the County known as Fontana Drive, (adjacent to Parcel ID 078E0-00-00-000A0). This easement is necessary for the installation and maintenance of a gas line.
11. SP-2012-00028. Stoner (Sign #5). PROPOSED: Special Use Permit for one additional development right to create a second dwelling unit on the parcel. ZONING CATEGORY/GENERAL USAGE: RA Rural Areas - agricultural, forestal, and fishery uses; residential density (0.5 unit/acre in development lots). SECTION: 10.2.2.28 Divisions of land as provided in Section 10.5.2.1. COMPREHENSIVE PLAN LAND USE/DENSITY: Rural Areas - preserve and protect agricultural, forestal, open space, and natural, historic and scenic resources/density (.5 unit/ acre in development lots). ENTRANCE CORRIDOR: No. LOCATION: 240 Chestnut Oak Lane. TAX MAP/ PARCEL: 076N00000013A0. MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: Samuel Miller.
12. ZMA-2010-00013. Hollymead Town Center (A-2). PROPOSAL: Request to amend proffers for 44.29 acres on property zoned Neighborhood Model District zoning district which allows residential (3–34 units/acre) mixed with commercial, service and industrial uses. No new dwellings proposed. ENTRANCE CORRIDOR: Yes for TMP: 03200000004500; No for TMP: 03200000005000. AIRPORT IMPACT AREA: Yes. PROFFERS: Yes. COMPREHENSIVE PLAN: Urban Mixed Use (in Centers) – retail, residential, commercial, employment, office, institutional, and open space; Commercial Mixed Use – commercial, retail, employment uses, with supporting residential, office, or institutional uses; Light Industrial – manufacturing from prepared materials, processing, fabrication, assembly, and distribution of products and Urban Density Residential – residential (6.01–34 units/ acre); supporting uses such as religious institutions, schools, commercial, office and service uses in Hollymead-Places 29. LOCATION: Hollymead Town Center Area A-2, the southwest quadrant of Seminole Trail (US 29) and Towncenter Drive to the west of Area A-1 in the Hollymead Development Area. TAX MAP/PARCEL: 03200000004500, 03200000005000. MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: Rio.
13. From the Board: Committee Reports and Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
14. From the County Executive: Report on Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
8.1 Approval of Minutes: December 5, 2012.
8.2 FY 2013 Budget Amendment and Appropriation.
8.3 Authorize the County Executive to Execute Site Development Easements across Public Property Involving Improvement of Property Owned by the County.
NEW: CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP TO SPEAK AT PUBLIC HEARINGS
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|