1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Moment of Silence.
4. Adoption of Final Agenda.
5. Brief Announcements by Board Members.
a. Paul Wright for service on the Architectural Review Board.
b. Proclamation recognizing May 5-11, 2013 as Municipal Clerks Week.
c. Proclamation recognizing May 6-10, 2013 as Public Service Recognition Week.
7. From the Public: Matters Not Listed for Public Hearing on the Agenda.
8. Consent Agenda (on next sheet).
9. First Quarter CY 2013 – Capital Projects Status Report.
10. Implementing Multi-year Capital Budgeting.
11. Courts Study Results Update.
12. Economic Vitality Plan Quarterly Report.
13. 12:00 noon - Closed Meeting.
14. Certify Closed Meeting.
15. Boards and Commissions:
1:30 p.m. - Public Hearings:
16. An ordinance to amend Chapter 2, Administration, of the Albemarle County Code, to amend Section 2-202, Compensation of board of supervisors, to increase the compensation of the members of the Board of Supervisors by an inflation factor of 2% effective July 1, 2013.
17. Consider granting water and sewer easements to the Albemarle County Service Authority across portions of Old Trail Park (TMP 55E-01--H) to provide sanitary sewer and water service to nearby properties in the Old Trail Subdivision.
18. FY 2013 Budget Amendment and Appropriations.
19. Board-to-Board Quarterly Report, Steve Koleszar.
20. Albemarle County Service Authority Quarterly Report, Gary O’Connell.
21. Rivanna Water and Sewer Authority Quarterly Report, Tom Frederick.
22. Contradictory Consequences – Cash Proffers White Paper, Neil Williamson, Free Enterprise Forum.
23. Review of County’s Priority List of Secondary Road Improvements and the VDOT Six Year Secondary Construction Program Budget.
24. From the Board: Committee Reports and Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
25. From the County Executive: Report on Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
8.1 Approval of Minutes: February 6, February 22, February 25, March 4 and March 27, 2013.
8.2 Rio Road West Property Acquisition.
8.3 Audio Streaming of Board of Supervisors Meetings.
8.4 Line of Duty Act (LODA) Trust Agreement between VACORP and Albemarle County.
8.5 ZMA-2004-00007. Belvedere – Variations from Code of Development.
8.6 SDP-2013-00009. Seminole Trail Fire Station – Zoning Ordinance Waivers.
8.7 Resolution to Approve an Alternate to Act for the County Executive on The Blue Ridge Juvenile Detention.
8.8 Planning Commission Annual Report.
8.9 VDoT, Culpeper District, Albemarle County Monthly Report, May 2013.
8.10 FY 2013 3rd Quarter Cash and Non-Cash Proffer Report.
8.11 County Grant Application Report.
8.12 Illegal Hunting and Trespassing Enforcement.
8.13 CCP-2013-00001. County Use of 705 Rio Road West (Tax Map 06100-00-00-120K0).
NEW: CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP TO SPEAK AT PUBLIC HEARINGS ONLY
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|