1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Moment of Silence.
4. Adoption of Final Agenda.
5. Brief Announcements by Board Members.
a. Introduction of Jim Northup, Superintendent, Shenandoah National Park.
b. Department of Social Services Family Support Program.
c. Business Appreciation Week 2013.
7. From the Public: Matters Not Listed for Public Hearing on the Agenda.
8. Consent Agenda (on next page).
9. Virginia Tourism Development Financing Program.
10. Division Chief of Volunteer Services.
11. Community Health Improvement Plan, Lillian Peake.
12. Closed Meeting.
13. Certify Closed Meeting.
14. Boards and Commissions:
1:30 p.m. - Public Hearings:
15. SP-2012-00032. Bellair CSA Barn (Sign # 90). PROPOSAL: Special events in and around existing barn. ZONING CATEGORY/GENERAL USAGE: RA, Rural Areas- agricultural, forestal, and fishery uses; residential density (0.5 unit/acre in development lots) SECTION: 10.2.2.50, which allows for Special events (reference 5.1.43). COMPREHENSIVE PLAN LAND USE/DENSITY: Rural Areas in Rural Area 4 - Preserve and protect agricultural, forestal, open space, and natural, historic and scenic resources/ density (.5 unit/acre in development lots). ENTRANCE CORRIDOR: No. LOCATION: 5363 Bellair Farm. TAX MAP/PARCEL: 11300-00-00-01000. MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: Scottsville.
16. SP-2013-00003. Verizon Wireless/Simeon/Orrock Property - Tier III Personal Wireless Service Facility (Sign # 6). PROPOSAL: Request for installation of a 97’ tall monopole structure and associated ground equipment on 15.61 acres. No dwellings proposed. ZONING CATEGORY/GENERAL USAGE: RA Rural Areas - agricultural, forestal, and fishery uses; residential density (0.5 unit/acre in development lots), and Entrance Corridor (EC) Overlay to protect properties of historic, architectural or cultural significance from visual impacts of development along routes of tourist access. SECTION: Chapter 18 Section 10.2.2.48 of the Albemarle County Code, which allows for Tier III personal wireless service facilities (reference 5.1.40). COMPREHENSIVE PLAN: Rural Areas in Rural Area 4 – preserve and protect agricultural, forestal, open space, and natural, historic and scenic resources/ density (0.5 unit/ acre in development lots). ENTRANCE CORRIDOR: Yes. LOCATION: 1240 Thomas Jefferson Parkway (Route 53). TAX MAP/PARCEL: 092000000005A0. MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: Scottsville.
17. Justice Reinvestment Initiative Program.
18. From the Board: Committee Reports and Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
19. From the County Executive: Report on Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
8.1 Resolution: Airport Runway Construction Project.
8.2 Public Recreational Facilities Authority Fiscal Services Memorandum of Agreement.
8.3 FY 2013 Budget Amendment and Appropriations.
8.4 FY 13/14 Resolution of Appropriations.
8.5 FY 13/14 Historic Preservation Funding.
8.6 Capital Improvement Program Process.
8.7 Rivanna Solid Waste Authority (RSWA )Support Agreements.
8.8 Quarter 3 FY 13 Financial Report and Revised Financial Projections Report.
8.9 May 2013 VDOT Charlottesville Residency Monthly Report for Albemarle County.
8.10 Copy of letter dated May 14, 2013 to Ross Stevens, Stevens and Company, from Sarah D. Baldwin, Senior Planner, re: LOD-2012-00010 – OFFICIAL DETERMINATION OF PARCEL OF RECORD & DEVELOPMENT RIGHTS – Tax Map 54, Parcels 20B, 74B, 74G and 53; Tax Map 54B, Parcels 1A and 3 (Nakasian Trust) – White Hall Magisterial District.
8.11 Copy of letter dated May 14, 2013 to Suzanne F. Thomas, Lenhart Obenshain, from Sarah D. Baldwin, Senior Planner, re: LOD-2013-00007 – OFFICIAL DETERMINATION OF PARCEL OF RECORD & DEVELOPMENT RIGHTS – Tax Map 84, Parcel 70B (Hoffman, White & Co.) – Samuel Miller Magisterial District.
NEW: CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP TO SPEAK AT PUBLIC HEARINGS ONLY
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|