1. Call to Order.
2. Work Session: Solid Waste Service Options.
3. Closed Meeting.
4. Call to Order.
5. Certify Closed Meeting.
6. Pledge of Allegiance.
7. Moment of Silence.
8. Adoption of Final Agenda.
9. Brief Announcements by Board Members.
10. Appointment of Scottsville District representative on the Board of Supervisors.
11. From the Public: Matters Not Listed for Public Hearing on the Agenda.
12. Consent Agenda.
13. SP-2013-00009. All Things Pawssible (Sign #13). PROPOSED: Special Use Permit for dog day care, training and overnight boarding. ZONING CATEGORY/GENERAL USAGE: Airport Impact Overlay and Planned Unit Development (Industrial). SECTION: 188.8.131.52 Commercial Kennel (via 26.2 pending adoption by the Board of Supervisors). COMPREHENSIVE PLAN LAND USE/DENSITY: Industrial Service – warehousing, light industry, heavy industry, research, office uses, regional scale research, limited production and marketing activities, supporting commercial, lodging and conference facilities, and residential (6.01-34 units/acre) in Neighborhood 4. ENTRANCE CORRIDOR: No. LOCATION: 1201 Stoney Ridge Road (Rt. 1000) [appx. 750 feet from intersection of Stoney Ridge Road and Southern Parkway (Rt. 1165)]. TAX MAP/PARCEL: 076M1000001200. MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: Scottsville.
14. SP-2013-00011. Verizon Wireless/Boiling Siding/Brochu Property - Tier III Personal Wireless Service Facility (Sign #5). PROPOSED: Request for installation of a 95’ tall monopole structure & associated ground equipment on 21.1 acres. No dwellings proposed. ZONING CATEGORY/GENERAL USAGE: RA Rural Areas - agricultural, forestal, and fishery uses; residential density (0.5 unit/acre in development lots), and Entrance Corridor (EC) Overlay to protect properties of historic, architectural or cultural significance from visual impacts of development along routes of tourist access. SECTION: Chapter 18 Section 10.2.2.48 of the Albemarle County Code, which allows for Tier III personal wireless service facilities (reference 5.1.40). COMPREHENSIVE PLAN: Rural Areas in Rural Area 4 – preserve and protect agricultural, forestal, open space, and natural, historic and scenic resources/ density (0.5 unit/ acre in development lots). LOCATION: Tax Map 127, Parcel 40A. At the intersection of Irish Road [State Route 6] and Old Green Mountain Road [State Route 722]. MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: Samuel Miller.
15. ZMA-2013-000001. The Lofts At Meadowcreek (Sign #15). PROPOSED: Rezone approximately 2.80 acres from R-4-Residential zoning district which allows residential uses at a density of 4 units per acre to NMD-Neighborhood Model District zoning district which allows residential (3 – 34 units/acre) mixed with commercial, service and industrial uses. Proposed 65 maximum dwelling units for a density of 23units/acre. ENTRANCE CORRIDOR: No. AIRPORT IMPACT AREA: Yes. PROFFERS: Yes. COMPREHENSIVE PLAN: Urban Density Residential – residential (6.01 – 34 units/ acre); supporting uses such as religious institutions, schools, commercial, office and service uses – Places 29 Corridor. LOCATION: 605 Rio Road East in Neighborhood 2 TAX MAP/PARCEL: 061A0000001500 and 061A0000001700. MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: Rio.
16. From the Board: Committee Reports and Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
17. From the County Executive: Report on Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
18. Adjourn to July 25, 2013, .12:30 p.m., Department of Forestry Building.
12.1 Approval of Minutes: March 13(N), April 10(A) and April 10(N), 2013.
12.2 Resolution to add Petty Cash Fund for Ivy Fire Station and Albemarle-Charlottesville Regional Jail.
12.3 SUB-2013-42. Old Trail Block 14 – Special Exception to Waive Overlot Grading Plan Standards for Driveways.
NEW: CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP TO SPEAK AT PUBLIC HEARINGS ONLY
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|