1. Call to Order.
2. Firearms Training Facility.
3. CPA-2013-01 Comprehensive Plan Update/Amendment.
4. Status Update on Project Based Vouchers: The Crossings at 4th and Preston.
1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Moment of Silence.
4. Adoption of Final Agenda.
5. Brief Announcements by Board Members.
6. Proclamation Recognizing August 26, 2013 Women’s Equality Day.
7. From the Public: Matters Not Listed for Public Hearing on the Agenda.
8. Consent Agenda (on next sheet).
9. SP-2012-00021. Faith & Grace Christian Fellowship (Sign #77&80). PROPOSAL: Request for a special use permit to convert an existing residence to a church on 1.38 acres. No dwellings proposed. ZONING CATEGORY/ GENERAL USAGE: RA, Rural Areas- agricultural, forestal, and fishery uses; residential density (0.5 unit/acre in development lots) SECTION: 10.2.2.35 Church building and adjunct cemetery. COMPREHENSIVE PLAN LAND USE/DENSITY: Rural Areas in Rural Area 3 - Preserve and protect agricultural, forestal, open space, and natural, historic and scenic resources/density (0.5 unit/acre in development lots). ENTRANCE CORRIDOR: YES. PROFFERS: NO. LOCATION: 3917 and 3935 Rock Branch Rd. TAX MAP/PARCEL: 087B0-00-00-001A0, 087B0-00-00-00200. MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: Samuel Miller.
10. SP-2013-00005. The Field School of Charlottesville (Sign #65). PROPOSAL: Private school on 62.1 acres. ZONING: RA Rural Area -- agricultural, forestal, and fishery uses; residential density (0.5 unit/acre in development lots); FH Flood Hazard – Overlay to provide safety and protection from flooding. ENTRANCE CORRIDOR: No. COMPREHENSIVE PLAN: Rural Areas – preserve and protect agricultural, forestal, open space, and natural, historic and scenic resources/density (0.5 unit/ acre in development lots). LOCATION: 1717 Polo Grounds Road. TAX MAP/PARCELS: 04600-00-00-02200, 04600-00-00-022C0, and 04600-00-00-098A0. MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: Rivanna.
ZMA-2012-00004. Avon Park II (Signs #89&91).
5.262 acres from R-6 zoning district for which allows residential uses at a
density of 6 units per acre to PRD zoning district which allows residential uses
with limited commercial uses at a density of 3 - 34 units/acre. 32 maximum units
proposed for a density of 6 units/acre. ENTRANCE CORRIDOR: Yes. PROFFERS: Yes.
COMPREHENSIVE PLAN: Neighborhood Density Residential– residential (3-6
units/acre); supporting uses such as religious institutions, schools, and other
small-scale non-residential uses. LOCATION: 1960 Avon Street Extended.
Approximately 1000 feet north of the intersection of Avon Street Extended and
Route 20, south of existing Avon Court. TAX MAP/PARCEL: 09000000003100.
MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: Scottsville. (No action required; moved to consent
ZMA-2013-00006. Estes Park- Proffer Amendment.
PROPOSAL : Amend
proffer #4 of approved ZMA201200008 to remove the requirement that the
construction entrance enter from Proffit Road. Construction entrance will be
located off of Worth Crossing. PROFFERS: Yes. EXISTING COMPREHENSIVE PLAN LAND
USE/DENSITY: Urban Density Residential – residential (6.01 – 34 units/ acre);
supporting uses such as religious institutions, schools, commercial, office and
service uses. ENTRANCE CORRIDOR: No. LOCATION: In the southeast quadrant of the
intersection of Proffit Road (Rt 649) and Worth Crossing, approximately 800 feet
south of Proffit Road in the Community of Hollymead. TAX MAP/PARCEL: TMP
03200000003300, TMP 03200000003400, 046B4000000500 and TMP 046B40000005A0.
MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: Rivanna.
required; moved to consent agenda.)
13. From the Board: Committee Reports and Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
14. From the County Executive: Report on Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
15. Adjourn to August 21, 2013, 9:00 a.m., Morven Farms.
8.1 Approval of Minutes: March 11, March 13(N), April 10A and June 12, 2013.
8.2 Resolution authorizing the issuance of revenue bonds by the Industrial Development Authority of the Town of Louisa, in an amount not to exceed $7,000,000 for the benefit of the Region Ten Community Services Board, Inc.
8.3 Resolution authorizing the issuance of revenue bonds by the Economic Development Authority of Fluvanna County in an amount not to exceed $7,000,000 for the benefit of the Region Ten Community Services Board, Inc.
8.4 FY 2014 Budget Amendment and Appropriation.
8.5 Road name change of Anchorage Farm to Farm Vista Road.
8.6 ZMA-2012-00004. Avon Park II (Signs #89&91) (At request of applicant, defer to September 11, 2013).
8.7 ZMA-2013-00006. Estes Park- Proffer Amendment (At request of applicant, defer to September 11, 2013).
8.8 Resolution to accept road(s) in Langdon Woods Subdivision into the Secondary System of Highways.
8.9 Resolution for the abandonment and addition of roads as a result of the John W. Warner Parkway construction.
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP TO SPEAK AT PUBLIC HEARINGS ONLY
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|