1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Moment of Silence.
4. Election of Chairman.
5. Election of Vice-Chairman.
6. Appointment of Clerk and Senior Deputy Clerk.
7. Board 2014 Calendar:
a. Set Meeting Times, Dates and Places for Calendar Year 2014.
b. Set Dates for Hearing Zoning Text Amendments Requested by Citizens.
8. Adoption of Rules of Procedures/Policies:
a. Rules of Procedure.
b. Boards and Commissions Policy.
9. Adoption of Final Agenda.
10. Brief Announcements by Board Members.
a. Tom LaBelle, Division Chief for Volunteer Services.
b. GFOA Budget Award.
12. From the Public: Matters Not Listed for Public Hearing on the Agenda.
13. Consent Agenda (on next sheet).
14. Regional Public Safety Firearms Training Center.
15. Biannual Update on FY13-17 Strategic Plan.
16. VDoT Report – Joel DeNunzio.
17. Piedmont Council of the Arts Cultural Plan, Sarah Lawson.
18. The Journey Through Hallowed Ground, Cate Magennis Wyatt.
19. Closed Meeting.
20. Certify Closed Meeting.
21. Boards and Commissions:
a. Board Member Committee Appointments.
b. Boards and Commissions Vacancies and Appointments.
22. 1:30 p.m. - To receive public comments: Water Protection Ordinance – VSMP Amendment.
23. Water Resources Funding.
24. CPA-2013-00001. Comprehensive Plan Update/Amendment.
25. From the Board: Committee Reports and Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
a. Proposed Transit Route Changes. (Ann Mallek/Brad Sheffield)
26. From the County Executive: Report on Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
27. 6:00 p.m. - Call to Order.
28. Public Hearing to receive public comments regarding locating a convenience center either on Mill Creek Drive, near the Monticello Fire Station, or on Esmont Road, near the Keene Post Office.
29. Adjourn to January 30, 2014, 8:30 a.m., Joint meeting with Economic Development Authority.
13.1 “Watch for Children” Sign Program.
13.2 FY 2014 Budget Amendment and Appropriations.
13.3 Resolution to accept Roads in Ragged Mountain Farm Subdivision into the State Secondary System of Highways.
13.4 Cancel January 15, 2014 Board meeting.
13.5 Fiscal Year 2014 County of Albemarle & State Health Department Local Government Agreement.
13.6 Process for developing a report on the health and welfare of the volunteer fire rescue system.
13.7 Albemarle County Broadband Task Force Initiation.
13.8 Board-to-Board, January, 2014 Monthly Communications Report from School Board, School Board Chairman.
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP TO SPEAK AT PUBLIC HEARINGS ONLY
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|