1. Call to Order.
2. Work Session: FY 2014/2015 Operating and Capital Budgets.
· Consider Proposed Budget for Public Hearing.
1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Moment of Silence.
4. Adoption of Final Agenda.
5. Brief Announcements by Board Members.
a. Proclamation recognizing Wednesday, March 19, 2014 through Sunday, March 23, 2014 as the Twentieth Annual VIRGINIA FESTIVAL OF THE BOOK.
7. From the Public: Matters Not Listed for Public Hearing on the Agenda.
8. Consent Agenda (on next sheet).
9. SP-2013-00020. Chick-fil-A, Pantops (Sign #120). PROPOSAL: Drive thru lane for proposed retail building. ZONING CATEGORY/GENERAL USAGE: Highway Commercial (HC); EC Entrance Corridor Overlay. SECTION: 24.2.2(12) Special Use Permit, which allows for drive-in windows serving or associated with permitted uses. COMPREHENSIVE PLAN LAND USE: Urban Mixed Use – retail, commercial services, office, and a mix of residential types (6.01 – 34 units/acre). LOCATION: Tax Map Parcel 78-55A2, located on northeast side of Route 250 East, across from the intersection with State Farm Boulevard. MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: Rivanna. Margaret Maliszewski, Principal Planner.
10. ZMA-2013-00014. North Pointe Neighborhood Investments (Sign #115). PROPOSAL: Request to amend approved proffers from ZMA200000009 on property zoned Planned Development – Mixed Commercial (PD-MC) zoning district which allows large-scale commercial uses; residential by special use permit (15 units/acre) uses. A maximum of 893 units on approximately 269 acres is approved by special use permit at a gross density of 3.31 units/acre. No new dwellings proposed. ENTRANCE CORRIDOR: Yes. AIRPORT IMPACT AREA: Yes. FLOOD HAZARD OVERLAY: Yes. PROFFERS: Yes. COMPREHENSIVE PLAN: Urban Mixed Use (in Destination and Community Centers) – retail, residential, commercial, employment, office, institutional, and open space; Urban Density Residential – residential (6.01 – 34 units/ acre); supporting uses such as religious institutions, schools, commercial, office and service uses; Neighborhood Density Residential – residential (3 – 6 units/acre) supporting uses such as religious institutions, schools and other small-scale non-residential uses; Privately Owned Open Space; Environmental Features – privately owned recreational amenities and open space; floodplains, steep slopes, wetlands, and other environmental features; and Institutional – civic uses, parks, recreational facilities, and similar uses on County-owned property. LOCATION: North of Proffit Road, east of Route 29 North, west of Pritchett Lane and south of the Rivanna River. TAX MAP/PARCEL: 03200000002000; 032000000020A0; 032000000020A1; 032000000020A2; 032000000020A3; 032000000029I0; 03200000002300; 032000000023A0; 032000000023B0; 032000000023C0; 032000000023D0; 032000000023E0; 032000000023F0; 032000000023G0; 032000000023H0; 032000000023J0; and 032000000022K0. MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: Rivanna. Claudette Grant, Senior Planner.
11. CPA-2013-01. Comprehensive Plan Update/Amendment. To receive comments on the Planning Commission’s recommended draft Comprehensive Plan Amendment. Elaine Echols, Principal Planner.
12. From the Board: Committee Reports and Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
13. From the County Executive: Report on Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
8.1 Approval of Minutes: September 4 and October 2, 2013; and January 30, 2014.
8.2 Tucker Way Road Name Change.
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP TO SPEAK AT PUBLIC HEARINGS ONLY
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|