1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Moment of Silence.
4. Adoption of Final Agenda.
5. Brief Announcements by Board Members.
a. Elaine Echols as Fellow in the American Institute of Certified Planners (FAICP).
b. Proclamation recognizing April 2014 as Fair Housing Month. Marguerite David, Fair Housing Program Manager, Piedmont Housing Alliance
7. From the Public: Matters Not Listed for Public Hearing on the Agenda.
8. Consent Agenda (on next sheet).
9:40 a.m. - Discussion/Action Items:
9. Water Resources Community Engagement Process. Doug Walker, Assistant County Executive, and Lee Catlin, Assistant to the County Executive for Community and Business Partnerships
10. Solid Waste Options. Doug Walker, Assistant County Executive, and Mark Graham, Director of Community Development
11. Comprehensive Plan Review Process. Elaine Echols, Principal Planner
10:30 a.m. - Recess
10:45 a.m. – Discussion/Action Items:
12. B. F. Yancey Elementary School Community Use. Bob Crickenberger, Director of Parks and Recreation.
13. Board of Supervisors Annual Retreat. Louise Wyatt, Organizational Development Manager
14. Board of Supervisors/City Council Joint Meeting.
15. 12:00 noon - Closed Meeting.
16. Certify Closed Meeting.
17. 1:30 p.m. - Boards and Commissions: Vacancies/Appointments.
18. PVCC Annual report
19. Board-to-Board, March, 2014 Monthly Communications Report from School Board. Ned Galloway, School Board Chairman
20. Historic Preservation Committee’s 2013 Annual Report. Jared Loewenstein, Chairman
21. VDoT Quarterly report and Six Year Secondary Road Plan Process Overview. Joel DeNunzio, VDOT Residency Administrator
22. Albemarle County Broadband Task Force Update. Michael Culp, Director of Information Technology
23. Comprehensive Plan Amendment - Cash Proffer Policy for Public Facilities. Mark Graham, Director of Community Development, and Rebecca Ragsdale, Senior Permit Planner
24. Phase 2 Wireless Amendments to include public comments. Bill Fritz, Chief of Special Projects
24a. Resolution urging General Assembly to pass State budget.
25. From the Board: Committee Reports and Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
26. From the County Executive: Report on Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
27. 4:00 p.m. - Closed Meeting.
28. Certify Closed Meeting.
29. Adjourn to April 8, 2014, 6:00 p.m., Auditorium.
8.1 Approval of Minutes: October 2, 2013 and January 30, 2014.
8.2 ZMA-2013-00014. North Pointe Neighborhood Investments (Sign #115) (deferred from March 12, 2012).
8.3 FY 2014 Budget Amendment and Appropriations.
8.4 Amendment to Albemarle County Purchasing Manual.
8.5 Lewis & Clark Exploratory Center Loan Extension.
8.6 SDP-2013-00011. Old Trail Village, Block 2B – Special Exception to Authorize Variation #14 from ZMA2004-0024.
8.7 ZTA-2012-00010. Off-site Signs (defer to May 7, 2014).
8.8 County Grant Application/Award Report.
8.9 Annual Report of the Planning Commission.
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP TO SPEAK AT PUBLIC HEARINGS ONLY
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|