3:30 p.m. – Room 241
1. Call to Order.
2. 3:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m. Joint Meeting with School Board.
3. a. Medical and Dental Insurance Programs. Lorna Gerome, Director of Human Resources.
b. Planning for Joint meetings of Board of Supervisors and School Board:
2. Legislative Representatives to discuss introduction of legislation.
4a. 4:30 p.m. – Closed Meeting.
5:00 p.m. – Lane Auditorium
4b. Certify Closed Meeting.
5. 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. - Work Session: CPA-2013-01. Comprehensive Plan Update/Amendment, to begin with public comments and possible Board direction. Elaine Echols, Principal Planner.
6. 7:00 p.m. - Call to Order Night Meeting.
7. Pledge of Allegiance.
8. Moment of Silence.
9. Adoption of Final Agenda.
9a. Recognition: Proclamation recognizing June 2014 as Business Appreciation Month.
10. Brief Announcements by Board Members.
11. From the Public: Matters Not Listed for Public Hearing on the Agenda.
12. Consent Agenda (on next sheet).
13. Resolution to Appropriate FY 15 On-going Funding of Multi-Year Capital Projects, Lori Allshouse, Director of the Office of Management and Budget.
14. PROJECT: SP-2014-00004. Bojangles Restaurant @ Pantops - Drive-Thru. MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: Rivanna. TAX MAP/PARCEL: 07800-00-00-073A2. LOCATION: 2005 Abbey Road, on the south side of Route 250 in the Rivanna Ridge Shopping Center. PROPOSAL: Request for a special use permit to establish a drive-thru window associated with a fast food restaurant on .75 acres under Section (s) 22.2.2 (10) Commercial, 23.2.2 (5) Commercial Office, and 24.2.2(12) Highway Commercial, Permitted Uses, by Special Use Permit of Zoning Ordinance. ZONING: PD-MC Planned Development Mixed Commercial which allows large-scale commercial uses and residential by special use permit at a density of 15 units/acre. ENTRANCE CORRIDOR: Yes. COMPREHENSIVE PLAN: Urban Mixed Use – retail, commercial services, office, and a mix of residential types (6.01 – 34 units/acre) in DA – Neighborhood 3 – Pantops. Claudette Grant, Principal Planner.
15. Six Year Secondary Road Plan. To receive comments on the proposed Secondary Six-Year Plan for Fiscal Years 2014/15 through 2019/20 in Albemarle County, and on the Secondary System Construction Budget for Fiscal Year 2014/15. David Benish, Chief of Planning.
16. Appeal of ARB Decision: ARB-2014-024. New Hope Church, Margaret Maliszewski, Principal Planner.
17. Business Assistance Program During Road Construction. Lee Catlin, Assistant to the County Executive for Community and Business Partnerships
18. From the Board: Committee Reports and Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
19. From the County Executive: Report on Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
12.1 Approval of Minutes: August 14, October 2 and December 12, 2013; February 5, March 27 and April 10, 2014.
12.2 Northside Library Lease Extension.
12.3 FY 2014 Budget Amendment and Appropriations.
12.4 Resolution to Support Application by Buckingham Branch Railroad Company for Grant Funds.
12.5 Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) – Letter of Support.
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP TO SPEAK AT PUBLIC HEARINGS ONLY
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|