1. Call to Order.
2. Closed Meeting.
3. Certify Closed Meeting.
5. 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. - Work Session: CPA-2013-01. Comprehensive Plan Update/Amendment, to begin with public comments and possible Board direction (continuation of RA discussion). Elaine Echols, Principal Planner.
6. Call to Order Night Meeting.
7. Pledge of Allegiance.
8. Moment of Silence.
9. Adoption of Final Agenda.
10 Brief Announcements by Board Members.
11. From the Public: Matters Not Listed for Public Hearing on the Agenda.
12. Consent Agenda (on next sheet).
13. Public Hearing: PROJECT: SP-2014-00005. Regents School of Charlottesville (Signs #81&82). MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: Samuel Miller. PROPOSED: To increase the student enrollment to 115 students for the 2014 - 2015 school year. To increase the student enrollment to 130 for the 2015 - 2016 school year. Utilize existing structure, no additional buildings proposed. ZONING CATEGORY/GENERAL USAGE: CO Commercial Office – offices, supporting commercial and service; residential by special use permit (15 units/acre) SECTION: Chapter 18 Section 23.2.2(6) of the Albemarle County Code, which allows for School of Special Instruction COMPREHENSIVE PLAN LAND USE/DENSITY: Rural Area 1 - Rural Areas – preserve and protect agricultural, forestal, open space, and natural, historic and scenic resources/ density (0.5 unit/ acre in development lots) ENTRANCE CORRIDOR: Yes. LOCATION: 3045 Ivy Road, Charlottesville VA TAX MAP/PARCEL: 05900-00-00-023G1. David Benish, Chief of Planning.
14. Action: SDP-2014-00046. Christian Aid Mission. Critical Slopes Waiver – Major Site Plan Amendment. David Benish, Chief of Planning
15. Establishment of Economic Development Office. Lee Catlin, Assistant to the County Executive for Community and Business Partnerships.
16. Rivanna Solid Waste Authority (RSWA) Depreciations Funds.
17. Discussion: Route 29 Project Delivery Advisory Panel Update.
18. Discussion/Action: Proposed Route 29 Solutions Package Resolution.
19. From the Board: Committee Reports and Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
20. From the County Executive: Report on Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
21. Adjourn to August 26, 2014, 5:00 p.m., Room 241, for Joint Meeting with School Board.
12.1 Approval of Minutes: August 14, August 21, October 2 and October 9, 2013.
12.2 SDP-2008-00086. Willow Glen – Special Exception to Authorize Variations from the Application Plan and Code of Development (ZMA-2006-00019).
12.3 Resolution to Amend Board of Supervisors’ Meeting Schedule.
12.4 Expansion of Photosafe Program to the Intersection of Greenbrier Drive and Seminole Trail (to defer indefinitely).
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP TO SPEAK AT PUBLIC HEARINGS ONLY
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|