1. Call to Order.
2. Closed Meeting.
3. Call to Order Night Meeting.
4. Certify Closed Meeting
5. Pledge of Allegiance.
6. Moment of Silence.
7. Adoption of Final Agenda.
8 Brief Announcements by Board Members.
a. Proclamation recognizing September 13, 2014, as Scottsville Founders Day and the 270th Anniversary of the Founding of Albemarle County in Scottsville.
b. Proclamation recognizing September 13, 2014, as Pride Festival Day.
10. From the Public: Matters Not Listed for Public Hearing on the Agenda.
11. Consent Agenda (on next sheet).
12. PROJECT: SP-2014-00012. Westgate/Barclay Place (Signs #5&12). MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: Jack Jouett. TAX MAP/PARCEL: 06100-00-00-042D0. LOCATION: 2617 Hydraulic Road (Westgate Apartments). PROPOSAL: Request to amend conditions of existing special use permit to allow relocation and expansion of office space within apartment complex on 4.677 acres. No additional dwellings are proposed. ZONING: Planned Residential Development, PRD – residential (up to 35 units/acre) with limited commercial uses, professional offices by special use permit under Section 19.3.2 of zoning ordinance. ENTRANCE CORRIDOR: Yes. COMPREHENSIVE PLAN: Urban Density Residential (in areas around centers) residential (6.01 – 34 units/ acre), supporting uses such as religious institutions, schools, commercial, office and service uses in Neighborhood 1 of Places 29 Development Area. Rachel Falkenstein, Senior Planner
13. PROJECT: ZMA-2013-00004. Hollymead Town Center (Block VI). MAGISTERIAL DISTRICT: Rio. TAX MAP/ PARCEL: 032000000041L0. LOCATION: West of Route 29 North at the intersection of Laurel Park Lane and Meeting Street. PROPOSAL: To amend proffers, code of development and application plan to allow (Total acreage tax map/parcel 032000000041L0: 5.74 acres - Block VI - 2.858 acres and Block IV - 2.882 acres)construction of 44 townhouse units for a density of 15.4 dwellings/acre in Block VI and to eliminate the requirement to construct 32,000 square feet of non-residential use in Block IV. ZONING: PD-MC [Planned Development-Mixed Commercial] which allow for large-scale commercial uses; residential by special use permit (15 units/acre) to PD-MC[Planned Development-Mixed Commercial] which allows for large-scale commercial uses; residential by special use permit (15 units/acre). ENTRANCE CORRIDOR: Yes. AIRPORT IMPACT AREA: Yes. PROFFERS: Yes. COMPREHENSIVE PLAN: Hollymead-Places 29-Commercial Mixed Use – commercial, retail, employment uses, with supporting residential, office, or institutional uses. Claudette Grant, Senior Planner
11. To receive comments on the request that the Board consider granting sewer line easements to the Rivanna Water and Sewer Authority (RWSA) and to the City of Charlottesville (City) and an electric line easement to Dominion Virginia Power (DVP) on the County Office Building property located at 401 McIntire Road in the City of Charlottesville (City Parcel ID 350134000). The RWSA and City request is for a sewer line easement for the Upper Schenks Branch sewer line project to be located along McIntire Road crossing the baseball field and extending to Preston Avenue. The DVP request is for an underground electric line easement along a portion of McIntire Road and Preston Avenue to enhance electric service to the City and the University of Virginia. Larry Davis, County Attorney
14. Update on Regional Legislative Meeting, David Blount, Legislative Liaison, Thomas Jefferson Planning District Commission
15. From the Board: Committee Reports and Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
16. From the County Executive: Report on Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
11.1 Approval of Minutes: November 23, 2013 and February 24, 2014.
11.2 ZMA-1976-00002. Ednam – Special Exception to Authorize a Variation from the Application Plan. (JT Newberry)
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP TO SPEAK AT PUBLIC HEARINGS ONLY
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|