1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Moment of Silence.
4. Adoption of Final Agenda.
5. Brief Announcements by Board Members.
a. Proclamation recognizing October 6, 2014 as World Habitat Day.
b. Proclamation recognizing October 2014 as Domestic Violence Awareness Month.
c. Proclamation recognizing October 3-12, 2014 as American Craft’s Week’s Fifth Anniversary.
d. Proclamation recognizing October 2014 as Virginia Wine Month.
7. From the Public: Matters Not Listed for Public Hearing on the Agenda.
8. Consent Agenda (on next sheet).
1:30 p.m. - Action Items:
9. Regional Legislative Program, David Blount, Legislative Liaison, Thomas Jefferson Planning District Commission. (David Blount, TJPDC, Legislative Liaison)
10. FY 15 – FY 17 Strategic Plan. (Louise Wyatt, Organizational Development Manager)
2:00 p.m. – Discussion:
11. FY 14 Unaudited Annual Financial Report (UAFR) and FY 14 Annual Economic Indicators Report (AEIR). (Betty Burrell, Director of Finance)
12. Total Compensation: Medical Insurance and Leave Program. (Lorna Gerome, Director of Human Resources)
13. FY 16 Agency Review Processes. (Lori Allshouse, Director of the Office of Management and Budget)
3:00 p.m. - Presentations:
14. Board-to-Board, Ned Gallaway, School Board Chairman.
15. JAUNT, Donna Shaunesey, Executive Director.
a. Recognition: Clifford Buys for 17 years of service on JAUNT Board.
16. Route 29 Project Delivery Advisory Panel Update. (Mark Graham, Director of Community Development)
17. Action: Letter to Governor McAuliffe, re: FY16 Funding for Stormwater Local Assistance Fund (SLAF). Ann Mallek
18. 4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. - Closed Meeting.
19. Certify Closed Meeting.
20. Boards and Commissions: Vacancies/Appointments.
5:00 p.m. 6:00 p.m. – Work Session:
21. Wireless, ZTA-2014-4. (Bill Fritz, Chief of Special Projects)
22. Brief Update on Broadband. (Bill Letteri, Deputy County Executive)
6:15 p.m. - Recess
23. 6:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. - Discussion: Workforce Training/Mid-Skills
a. Charlottesville-Albemarle Technical Education Center (CATEC), Bruce Bosselman, Interim Director.
b. Piedmont Virginia Community College (PVCC), Dr. Frank Friedman, President.
c. Aging workforce, Peter Thompson, Executive Director, The Senior Center.
24. From the Board: Committee Reports and Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
25. From the County Executive: Report on Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
8.1 Approval of Minutes: November 13, 2013, February 24, March 12(A), March 12(N), and June 16, 2014.
8.2 FY 2014 Budget Amendment and Appropriation. (Lori Allshouse)
8.3 FY 2015 Budget Amendment and Appropriation. (Lori Allshouse)
8.4 OneVirginia2021 Redistricting Resolution. (Ann Mallek)
8.5 Lewis & Clark Exploratory Center Loan Extension. (Bill Letteri)
8.6 ZMA-2013-00004. Hollymead Town Center (Block VI). (Deferred from September 10, 2014). (Claudette Grant)
8.7 VDOT Culpeper District, Albemarle County Monthly Report, October 2014.
8.8 County Grant Application/Award Report. (Lori Allshouse)
8.9 Charlottesville Area Transit (CAT) Second Quarter Operations and Ridership Report.
8.10 2014 Second Quarter Certificate of Occupancy Report as prepared by the Department of Community Development. (Wayne Cilimberg)
8.11 2014 Second Quarter Building Report as prepared by the Department of Community Development. (Wayne Cilimberg)
8.12 Regional Firearms Training Center Project Update. (Trevor Henry/Steve Sellers)
8.13 Copy of letter dated September 4, 2014, to Peter Pitsiokos, from Ronald L. Higgins, Chief of Zoning/Deputy Zoning Administrator, re; LOD-2013-00004 – OFFICIAL DETERMINATION OF PARCELS AND DEVELOPMENT RIGHTS – Tax Map 136, Parcels 27&27D (property of Peter Pitsiokos/Judith Williams) Scottsville Magisterial District. (Ronald Higgins)
8.14 Copy of letter to Governor McAuliffe and Secretary Layne, from Supervisor Diantha McKeel and Supervisor Brad Sheffield, re: right-of-way purchased for Route 29 bypass.
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP TO SPEAK AT PUBLIC HEARINGS ONLY
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|