1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Moment of Silence.
4. Election of Chairman.
5. Election of Vice-Chairman.
6. Appointment of Clerk and Senior Deputy Clerk.
7. Board 2015 Calendar:
a. Set Meeting Times, Dates and Places for Calendar Year 2015.
b. Set Dates for Hearing Zoning Text Amendments Requested by Citizens.
8. Adoption of Rules of Procedures/Policies.
9. Adoption of Final Agenda.
10. Brief Announcements by Board Members.
a. Scott Keim – Executive Fire Officer.
12. From the Public: Matters Not Listed for Public Hearing on the Agenda.
13. Consent Agenda.
2:00 p.m. - Work Sessions:
14. Water Resources Program – Level of Service. (Doug Walker, Deputy County Executive)
3:00 p.m. - Presentation:
15. Board-to-Board, School Board Chairman. (Ned Gallaway)
16. Innovation Fund Round 2. (Lee Catlin, Assistant County Executive)
17. Route 29 Solutions Update. (Mark Graham, Director of Community Development)
3:45 p.m. - Action Items:
18. Office of the Commonwealth’s Attorney’s Funding Request. (Denise Lunsford, Commonwealth’s Attorney)
19. Courts Project Update. (Bill Letteri, Deputy County Executive)
20. 4:45 p.m. - Closed Meeting (2nd Floor conference room).
21. Certify Closed Meeting.
22. Boards and Commissions:
a. Board Member Committee Appointments.
b. Boards and Commissions Vacancies and Appointments.
23. From the Public: Matters Not Listed for Public Hearing on the Agenda.
6:00 p.m. - PUBLIC HEARINGS:
24. To solicit public input on local community development and housing needs in relation to Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) funding for potential projects in the locality. (Ron White, Chief of Housing)
25. FY 15 Budget Amendment. (Lori Allshouse, Director, Office of Management and Budget)
26. To receive comments on its intent to adopt an ordinance to amend County Code Chapter 12, Regulated Enterprises, Article I, False Alarms, by amending Section 12-101, Definitions, to amend the definition of “false alarm” by deleting “activity unauthorized by the alarm system user or activity outside the control of the alarm system user” from the list of alarms that do not constitute a false alarm and by adding “weather-related events,” as defined in the proposed ordinance, to the list of alarms that do not constitute a false alarm; by amending Section 12-102 to require that written notices issued to unregistered alarm system users be mailed to the physical address of the alarm user and to reduce the service fee for third and subsequent responses to unregistered alarm systems from $300.00 to $150.00; by amending Section 12-104 to increase the amount of time an individual has to pay a false alarm service fee from thirty to ninety days and to eliminate the assessment of a delinquent payment fee; and by amending Section 12-108 to eliminate the requirement that Police Department forms be used for appeals of false alarm notices and to increase the amount of time alarm system users have to submit appeals from ten to thirty days. (Greg Jenkins, Captain, Police Department)
27. From the Board: Committee Reports and Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
28. From the County Executive: Report on Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
29. Adjourn to January 13, 2015, 5:00 p.m., Auditorium.
FOR APPROVAL (action require):
13.1 Approval of Minutes: February 26, March 5, April 15, July 8 and October 30, 2014.
13.2 ACE Easement Purchases.
FOR INFORMATION (no action required):
13.3 2014 Third Quarter Certificate of Occupancy Report, as prepared by the Community Development Department.
13.4 2014 Third Quarter Building Report, as prepared by the Community Development Department.
13.5 Copy of letter dated December 8, 2014, from Ronald L. Higgins, Chief of Zoning/Deputy Zoning Administrator, to Virginia Land Trust, c/o Greg Baldwin, re: AMENDMENT TO OFFICIAL DETERMINATION OF PARCEL OF RECORD – Tax Map 79, parcel 23C (noncontiguous portion) (Property of Virginia Land Trust) – Scottsville Magisterial District.
13.6 Copy of letter dated December 10, 2014, from Ronald L. Higgins, Chief of Zoning/Deputy Zoning Administrator, to Anvince Land Trust, c/o Sue A. Albrecht, Trustee, re: LOD201400015 - OFFICIAL DETERMINATION OF DEVELOPMENT RIGHTS – Tax Map 61, Parcel 1B1 (property of VDoT) – Jack Jouett Magisterial District.
13.7 Copy of letter dated December 11, 2014, from Sarah D. Baldwin, Senior Planner, to Cheryl Rudduck, re: LOD201400017 - OFFICIAL DETERMINATION OF PARCEL OF RECORD – Tax Map 119, Parcel 22 – Samuel Miller Magisterial District.
13.8 Virginia Department of Transportation, Culpeper District, Albemarle County Monthly Report, January 2015.
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP TO SPEAK AT PUBLIC HEARINGS ONLY
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|