1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Moment of Silence.
4. Adoption of Final Agenda.
5. Brief Announcements by Board Members.
6. Proclamations and Recognitions:
b. Blake Abplanalp for County Coat Drive.
7. From the Public: Matters Not Listed for Public Hearing on the Agenda.
8. Consent Agenda (on next page).
1:45 p.m. – Action Items:
9. FY15 Plan of Finance for School Capital Improvements. (David Rose, Davenport & Co., Financial Advisors)
10. Fire Prevention Code Fee Schedule. (Dan Eggleston, Chief, Fire and Rescue, and Howard Lagomarsino, Fire Marshal)
11. Route 29 Solution Business Assistance Program. (Lee Catlin, Assistant County Executive)
12. Phase 1 Route 29 Solutions Business Signage Impacts. (Amelia McCulley, Director of Zoning, and Amanda Burbage, Senior Planner)
4:00 p.m. - Recess
13. Route 29 Solutions Update. (Mark Graham, Director of Community Development)
14. Virginia Department of Transportation Monthly Report for March 2015. (Joel DeNunzio, Resident Administrator)
15. 4:45 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. - Closed Meeting
16. Certify Closed Meeting.
17. Boards and Commissions:
a. Vacancies and Appointments.
18. 6:00 p.m. - From the Public: Matters Not Listed for Public Hearing on the Agenda.
19. To solicit public input on the proposed Community Development Block Grant (CDBG) application to be submitted to the Virginia Department of Housing and Community Development for Phase II Sewer Project in the Oak Hill neighborhood. Residents of the project area are encouraged to attend. The proposal will include installation of sanitary sewer to approximately 20 houses and laterals to connect the houses to the system. (Ron White, Chief of Housing)
20. Albemarle County Service Authority Quarterly Update. (Gary O’Connell, Executive Director)
21. Rivanna Water and Sewer Authority Quarterly Update. (Tom Frederick, Executive Director)
22a. Department of Social Services Annual Report. (Debbie Stone, Chair, Advisory Board)
22b. Bright Stars Annual Report for FY 2014. (Ann McAndrew, Bright Stars Program Coordinator)
23. From the Board: Committee Reports and Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
a. Review of proper notice requirements to adjacent property owners for special use permits. Ann Mallek
24. From the County Executive: Report on Matters Not Listed on the Agenda.
25. Adjourn to March 10, 2015, 5:00 p.m., Auditorium.
FOR APPROVAL (action require):
8.1 Approval of Minutes: March 5, April 2, June 4, July 2, July 8, July 9, August 6, August 13, August 26, September 3, September 9, September 10, October 7, October 29, October 30, and December 16, 2014.
8.2 FY 2015 Budget Amendment and Appropriations. (Lori Allshouse)
8.3 Hedgerow Property Acquisition. (Bob Crickenberger)
8.4 ACE - Virginia Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services grant for easement acquisition. (Ches Goodall)
FOR INFORMATION (no action required):
8.5 Office of Facilities Development (OFD) Capital Projects Status Report – 4th Quarter CY 2014. (Trevor Henry)
8.6 Board-to-Board, March 2015, A monthly report from the Albemarle County School Board to the Albemarle County Board of Supervisors. (Nicole Storm)
8.7 County Grant Application/Award Report. (Lori Allshouse)
8.8 Copy of letter dated January 26, 2015, from Francis H. MacCall, Principal Planner, to John W. Shanklin, Jr. re: LOD2014-00022 - OFFICIAL DETERMINATION OF PARCEL OF RECORD & DEVELOPMENT RIGHTS – Tax Map 119, Parcel 15 and Tax Map 119, Parcel 17 (property of John W. Shanklin, Jr.) – Samuel Miller Magisterial District.
8.9 2014 Annual Report of the Board of Zoning Appeals. (Amelia McCulley)
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP TO SPEAK AT PUBLIC HEARINGS ONLY
|Return to Top of Agenda|
|Return to Board of Supervisors Home Page|
|Return to County Home Page|